18 of the 20 World Cups of all-time have gone to nations that aren't these four - have we ever seen such an open contest?
"Let's all be united as one team and continue to enjoy watching England on their World Cup journey".
Their Semi Final opponents and neighbours France have Emmanuel Macron as president - a former Socialist Party minister who launched his own party, which he describes politically as "neither left nor right".
'This acquisition would be a fantastic addition to our holdings and would come at an exciting time for us while we build the London Collection as we plan the New Museum in West Smithfield'. England manager Gareth Southgate and a player will later attend the pre-match press conference ahead of the World Cup semi-final at Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow from 1530BST.
"If someone comes across one of them they could put them up for auction, I don't know how much it would go for but all my work is insured for £50,000". We had the chance to win the final of the Euros, but we missed a wonderful thing and we must not let this chance pass. Along with Ivan Rakitic, the pair are lynchpins in the team's most deadly territory, and defender Harry Maguire identified them as players which England's defenders will also have to keep an eye on. The bracket contains all teams within all eight groups and how they place into the round of 16 in the knockout stage.
England take on Croatia on Wednesday in Moscow in another match in which the shifting sands of tournament play now make it hard to pick a clear favourite.
"But for us, it's all about the experience".
"I have never been so excited as I am now". To try to finish third in the World Cup doesn't happen often.
"The results were below the level and quality of our players".
"At the World Cup we have teams who profit from players of other countries, with the justification that these players have the nationality of their team".
Let's see if football really is coming home, as we can hear from every corner of England at the moment.
- European Council president warns Trump about lack of United States allies
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive in Ireland on first worldwide trip
- FactCheck: Boris Johnson lied about European Union safety regulation in his resignation letter
- George Clooney reportedly hurt in Italian scooter crash
- Celtics fan is remembered at funeral just as he lived
- Trump's Supreme Court pick would solidify court's conservative bent, experts say
- Chinese smartphone giant Xiaomi's shares open 2.9% down in Hong Kong debut
- Hand of Fate 2 Officially Coming to Nintendo Switch; First Trailer Released
- King, Queen of Belgium, Macron to attend World Cup semi-final
- Trump Administration Readies Tariffs On $200 Billion Of Chinese Imports