Lana Kayed, the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy's (SC) Head of Art & Culture, organised the exhibition.
Former Croatia coach Slaven Bilic, meanwhile, said his country will be aiming to exploit England's weaknesses when they are not in possession. "We didn't play well in the first half, we didn't control the game as we wanted".
There have been 60 matches, 157 goals and four penalty shootouts - but just four teams remain in the 2018 World Cup. And Monday morning, Fifa's official facebook page too acknowledged it, uploading a post containing images of the World Cup fever that has gripped the country.
"But we've been a real team and we have got some excellent players, no doubt about that, but the collective strength has been massive".
As Croatia's winning penalty was scored, there was a stunned silence. "My mum and sister watched every one of their World Cup games at my place, passionately supporting them, and they have never watched football in their lives!"
John Stones says he has no intention of letting the opportunity to play in England's first World Cup final in 52 years pass him by.
"Gareth, good luck. Stick to what you're doing, I'm behind you", he added.
"We'll do it better at Qatar in four years term".
About 20% of people believe that Russian Federation is the favorite for this world Cup. "All the fears that some were trying to put on us with regards to this World Cup, well not only they were not true but it's actually the opposite".
The two teams will meet in Moscow on Wednesday at 19:00 BST, while Belgium and France will contest the first semi-final on Tuesday in St. Petersburg, also at 19:00.
The majority of Russian fans believe that their team can emerge victorious from the confrontation with the Croats.
"The mood in central Moscow tonight is: the Russian team has lost, long live the Russian team", he said.
"When you look at it like that, obviously it's great, but more importantly it was about the team", he said.
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Buzzes to No. 1
- Trump Slams NYT For Critical Article On US Stance on Breastfeeding
- Tropical Storm Chris could become hurricane
- Chelsea prepared to agree double deal with Napoli including Manchester City target
- 'Orange Is the New Black's Season 6 Trailer Is Finally Here
- IHOb is dead and we're back to IHOP again
- Indian Supreme Court orders Nirbhaya's rapists to hang
- Lando Calrissian Confirmed For Star Wars: Episode IX
- Cheap device could stall Apple's new USB port lock
- Elon Musk leaves 'impractical kid-sized sub' at Thailand cave