For those unaware, this isn't the first instance of Epic Games injecting new content into Fortnite as a way to both observe a holiday and offer up new cosmetic materials for players to get their hands on. Epic Games attempted to bring the mode back online, but "matchmaking" issues appeared to be preventing the developer and publisher from releasing it once again.
"We'll provide another update once we have more information".
Attempt to choose "Don't fill" on Playground mode right now, though, and there's a good chance you won't be able to select it.
The track is very similar to the ones that would normally be found in a Mario Kart game, except instead of cars, they used Shopping Carts, and instead of Mario characters, they used classic Fortnite skins.
The Epic Games statement reads: "The long and short of it is that we were successful in spinning off Playgrounds to its own Matchmaking cluster, so we've isolated any potential impacts from the primary game modes".
In case you hadn't noticed, Fortnite is doing pretty well for itself, but that's no reason not to try and innovate to stay ahead.
The limited time mode is essentially a practice arena that allows players to practice shooting and building to their heart's desire. Let us know with a comment below.
If everything goes well, players in the United Kingdom may wake up to Fortnite Playground Mode servers being back online for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch and Mobile. Give a Smasher a whiff of the Stink Bomb, available now in Save the World.
- Extreme heat to stick around GTA for most of the week
- Uruguay vs Portugal Player Ratings: Cavani brace smash Ronaldo’s hopes
- Samsung launches Galaxy On6 with Infinity Display at Rs 14,490 in India
- Kuldeep Yadav - From Dharamsala to Manchester - Five Standout Spells Since International Debut
- Left-wing president elected in Mexico
- $2.3 billion of MI exports threatened by tariffs
- 2018 budget in danger as Saudi Arabia pump 2m more barrels
- Kevin Spacey facing three new sexual assault allegations in London
- Clever tyre management key to win - Verstappen
- Colombia ambassador 'sad' over Sun headline ahead of England World Cup clash