Fortnite Season 5 is just around the corner (servers are now offline, but maintenance is due to end in the next few hours).
Though Fortnite Season 5 is bringing in a whole lot of new to the popular Battle Royale title, they are also keeping with what players loved about the previous season and making those features even better.
Perhaps one of the biggest changes occurred in the Moisty Mire part of the map, which doesn't look so moist anymore. We won't know the full extent of cosmetic changes to the map and exactly what the new season's theme is until the servers come back online.
"I love that, Paradise Palms, Lazy Links and all the little Easter eggs and throwbacks to Season 4".
Forget binging a Netflix show, it's all about playing "Fortnite" season 5 these days. There are also a few unnamed points of interest spread across the island in line with the Worlds Collide theme including ancient statues and a Viking ship.
Are you aiming to complete all of Fortnite's Road Trip Challenges for Season 5? If that wasn't enough, the roof also acts as a bounce pad. What's more, you no longer have to complete all challenges within a single season; progressive challenges can be finished at your own pace.
If you manage to complete all of the Battle Pass Challenges in seven different weeks, and therefore all seven Road Trip Challenges, you'll receive a sweet new character skin - but exactly what it is hasn't been revealed yet. The center of the 7th, 8th and 9th Storm circles can now shift in random directions instead of just simply shrinking.
There's a new California desert biome that's taken over a section of the map, according to our sister site Variety.
Most notably, the map will be receiving an update, but won't be entirely changing as the rumours suggested.
The hunting rifle's aim assist has been lowered to match that of other sniper rifles, and the suppressed SMG now features the same damage drop off profile as other SMGs.
- Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Racked Up Huge Debt Buying Nationals Tickets
- 6 boys now free from Thai cave; rescuers aim for 7 others
- Serena Williams issues defiant statement of intent over Margaret Court record
- Trump releases 'very nice' letter from Kim Jong Un
- 'Unfazed' by attack, ANP vows to continue election campaign
- Liverpool Expect To Sign Xherdan Shaqiri In Next Two Weeks
- Trump denies United States opposition to World Health Organization breastfeeding resolution
- Instagram model, 19, bitten by shark while taking photos in Bahamas
- Israel shuts primary Gaza crossing over border violence
- Princess Charlotte to photographers: 'You're not coming'