Alongside the Switch release, Digital Extremes unveiled a new "Fortuna" expansion that includes new city and a new faction to Waframe's world. And it's all free to play, to boot!
Originally released in 2013, Warframe is in a way a spiritual predecessor to Destiny (2014) as far as gameplay is concerned.
Ever wished you could play Warframe on the bus, in bed, or on the toilet?
First announced back in 2012, Warframe - from the company responsible for the multiplayer element of BioShock 2 and the entirety of comic-book-inspired shooter The Darkness II - sees the player plunged into the role of a Tenno fighting back using ancient battle exoskeletons dubbed Warframes against their slave masters the Grineer. Warframe is also known for it flexible mod system, the ability to join clans, and massive open worlds.
While Nintendo might never be able to match Sony or Microsoft when it comes to the volume of content available on their respective platforms, the Japanese publisher appears to be prioritizing games that already struck a chord with a wide audience when choosing ports.
No release date information was shared, unfortunately.
WWE 2K18, while generally well-received by critics, was universally panned on the Nintendo console, with journalists and consumers reporting major performance and framerate issues as the title struggled on the Switch's limited hardware capabilities (in comparison to PS4, Xbox One and PC).
He went on to say: "Whether you're forging ahead with a high-level suit or leveling up a new one, Warframe repeats enemies, environments, and scenarios too frequently".
- Trump's Supreme Court pick would solidify court's conservative bent, experts say
- Meghan Markle Stuns In Black Dior To Mark RAF's 100th Anniversary Celebrations
- Netflix is Rolling Out a New ‘Smart Downloads’ Feature Today
- WhatsApp Launches Campaign in India to Spot Fake Messages
- USA service member killed in apparent insider attack in Afghanistan
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive in Ireland on first worldwide trip
- Trump Administration Readies Tariffs On $200 Billion Of Chinese Imports
- Federer impresses Tendulkar with cricket skills at Wimbledon
- FactCheck: Boris Johnson lied about European Union safety regulation in his resignation letter
- Driver identified in crash that killed New Jersey father, 4 daughters