Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, sign the visitors book in the office of the Taoiseach Leo Varadkar, at the start of a two-day visit to Dublin, Ireland July 10, 2018. Although the Duchess of Sussex has never disappointed on the fashion front when it comes to attending an event, wedding or attending any royal ceremony.
Prince Harry also put on a new set of clothes as he arrived at the athletics ground, sporting a more casual grey blazer and a white shirt, which he wore open collared.
Whether or not she was speaking her truth, her prior relationship with the Royals means giving voice to such opinions wasn't the wisest of moves, and you'd be forgiven for guessing she'd burned her royal bridges.
On day two of her Ireland trip, Meghan returned to one of her favorite styles: the boatneck dress.
In Meghan's final scenes as Rachel Zane in Suits, she married Mike Ross, played by Patrick J. Adams, in the season seven finale.
Noone met the Duke and Duchess of Sussex at the British Ambassador's Residence in Dublin on Tuesday. "Meghan's telling us that she's a strong independent woman in her own right", Trussell said.
For their second engagement of the day, the newlyweds visited Croke Park, headquarters of the Gaelic Athletic Association. A boat-neck, sleeveless column falling to mid shin, it skimmed rather than clung and looked sensational on her.
The former Suits actress went against royal protocol by wearing black for the occasion, a colour the Queen and Kate Middleton usually only wear for sombre affairs.
Only Duchess Meghan could pull off polar opposite looks in a matter of hours. As such, female members of the British royal family usually sit in a pose nicknamed "the duchess slant", where one sits with her legs parallel and slants them to one side.
- Tit-for-tat tariffs will 'destroy' trade relations with US, says China
- Game of Thrones racks up 22 Emmy nominations
- Boost for England as Croatia star is ruled out
- France the favorite to win it all over Croatia on Sunday
- Stormy Daniels Arrested In Ohio Strip Club, Michael Avenatti Says
- "It Was A Crazy Moment" - Photographer On That Croatia Goal Celebration
- Paul Farbrace: Joe Root has to learn a lot from Eoin Morgan
- Rafael Nadal edges del Potro to set Novak Djokovic clash — ATP Wimbledon
- Eight boys rescued from Thai cave recovering — Sunglasses and chocolates
- Puerto Rican T-shirt video controversy results in officer's resignation