Gareth Southgate is reaching god like levels of popularity at home and in Russian Federation amongst the fans, and he was the conductor of the audience as he celebrated the 2-0 win over Sweden in the World Cup quarter-final on Saturday afternoon.
Harry Maguire and Deli Alli helped England secure their first semi-final clash at World Cup for the first time in 28 years since 1990. "We're enjoying it, I know the fans here are enjoying it, and the fans back home - I know we'll see some videos tonight of everyone enjoying it, so we've just got to keep doing what we're doing and make our country proud".
A little while later Janne Andersson collected his players and the coaching staff in front of the Swedish supporters, to have a talk.
"You can't get better than that, winning a quarter final of the World Cup, it's taken us through", he said. But, look, we said we wanted to write our own history and, hopefully, we can go one step further and get to the final. Belgium, I thought, did great against Brazil - them going out was a great bonus for us.
"I am excited and confident they can go and deliver again", the new Rangers boss said.
It put England in good stead in Russian Federation and the long term, too, albeit there are still hurdles to overcome.
Maguire's header following an Ashley Young corner gave England the lead on the half-hour. "We are progressing really well and we do have some good players".
"We have played some players who are very tender years in their careers but we believe in them".
The more worldwide tournaments these players played at, the worse it seemed to get.
"We do not want to stop, we will try to play our best game".
Looking at them in Russian Federation, you really would not know, as all three seem to have been playing at worldwide level their whole careers. It was later re-released for the 1998 World Cup.
"It's going to be hard", he said.
"It was my first worldwide goal on the biggest stage of them all", Maguire said. "We travelled to see how things work in the National Football League and I am fascinated by their offensive and defensive setups".
- North Korea Calls Latest Nuke Talks "Regrettable"
- Wiltshire poisoning: Officer admitted over Novichok poisoning fears is given all-clear
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin engaged after one month of dating
- Vettel edges Hamilton to win British Grand Prix
- Syrian troops celebrate recapture of border crossing
- Manchester United 'confident' of landing Chelsea's Willian
- 'Personal Liberty' Litmus Test for Supreme Court Nominees
- Croatia defender Vida won’t miss semifinal after video taunt
- Amidst trade war, 'Made in China' flags for Trump's 2020 poll campaign
- YouTube stars have died after falling into a waterfall pool in Canada