While LeBron's past free-agency announcements have been spectacles.
LeBron stated earlier last season that he did want to begin playing off the ball and with Lonzo Ball it makes sense.
In his four years since returning to Cleveland, James averaged 26 points with 7.7 rebounds and 8.0 assists.
Medium Large is looking to add motivated individuals with big dreams and a big appetite for success to our LakersNation.com direct sales team based in Los Angeles or Orange County. Beating the Warriors in seven games in 2016, James earned NBA Finals MVP honors as Cleveland won its first major sports championship in 52 years.
They'll need to do that, as in the short-term a championship contender is not in place. James agreed to a four-year contract with the team worth $154 million, Klutch said.
The Lakers had always been seen as the favorites to land James if he chose to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers.
James, whose Cavaliers were swept by the Golden State Warriors in the 2018 NBA Finals, opted out of his contract in June, three weeks after the season ended. The Cavs' $3.4 million qualifying offer to make Rodney Hood a restricted free agent, as first reported by Cleveland.com, would bring the total to 11 players.
He also marks the latest superstar to join the Lakers during their storied history, alongside the likes of Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Shaquille O'Neal.
- Canada announces details of tariffs on USA goods
- Thousands protest Trump's immigration policies in NYC
- Mavericks reportedly decline 2018-19 option on Dirk Nowitzki's contract
- Quicken Loans National leaderboard
- 'possible' North Korea nuclear deal may not 'work out'
- No. 1 Sun: Phoenix takes Ayton; Trae Young, Doncic swapped
- Epic Have Already Turned Off Fortnite Battle Royale's New Playground Mode
- Pompeo corrects Trump, says North Korea is a nuclear threat
- World Cup Hosts Russia Knock Off Spain In Penalties
- LeBron James Is Reportedly Trying to Recruit Stars to Cleveland