People in Lebanon will be able to enjoy this rare celestial phenomenon for a record-breaking 1 hour and 43 minutes!
The partial eclipse will resume immediately afterward, as the moon passes out of Earth's shadow, and the whole event will be over at 23:28 UT (early on July 28, depending on where you live). The total duration of the eclipse will be six hours and 14 minutes.
According to the Science News, Nigeria will experience total lunar eclipse, which would be is fully visible in Lagos.
Mars will also appear brighter than usual, appearing just below the blood moon, while the gas giant Jupiter will also be visible to the naked eye to the south-west. It is possible that meteorites containing simple organisms like cyanobacteria could have been blasted off the surface of the Earth and landed on the Moon. "There is a possibility of high tides and sea erosion along Kerala coast due to the effect of total lunar eclipse", Kerala State Disaster Management Authority (KSDMA) member secretary Sekhar Kuriakose told TOI.
The first event to create a habitable environment on the Moon could be four billion years ago when a proto-Earth collided with some other body and ended up forming the Earth and the Moon. It will be visible nearly everywhere except North and Central America.
This will result in Mars coming close to the Earth, causing it to appear brighter than normal and it will be seen from evening to dawn towards the end of July.
The Eclipse is expected to reach its peak around 9:21pm and wane from then until the eclipse ends around 12:30am of the 28th of July 2018. This region will be the best view of the Eclipse.
"Mars will be 15 times brighter than the brightest star in the sky on Friday", Moore said. As a result, the sunlight will be blocked from reaching the moon's surface and will cast a shadow over it.
"This smaller and slower-moving full moon takes more time to cross the Earth's shadow than does a full moon that is closer to Earth and moving faster in orbit". On the same day, the longest total lunar eclipse of this century will be visible in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and South America.
The super blue blood moon that occurred earlier this year was also a total lunar eclipse, but it coincided with two other events to make a lunar trifecta.
But if you're going to be in a part of the world where you won't get a direct view of the eclipse (or if it's cloudy where you are), you do have some options.
- Greek forest fire survivor tells of dramatic flight, rescue
- Yesterday's Tour de France Crashes
- United States judge praises government on family reunifications, demands more
- Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas
- Trump knew about Trump Tower meeting with Russians, Cohen source to CNN
- Facebook is sued after stock plunge 'shocked' market
- European Union Agrees to Buy More US Soybeans
- Palestinian Teen Who Slapped Soldier to Be Released from Israeli Jail
- NY moves to oust cable provider Spectrum
- Alaphilippe at the double as Thomas eyes Tour's crucial 17th stage