Unai Emery is clearly an admirer of his work having seen him at close quarters during his time in Spain and there is no doubt that the midfield of Arsenal does need rebuilding. The Gunners have already completed three signings - Lichsteiner, Leno and Sokratis, improving the backline.
And finally, Jack Wilshere has held talks with West Ham United about a potential move to the club, Sky sources understand. He played some of the best football of his career under Emery, and the 29-year-old would be a useful addition.
The France global joined Sevilla from Stoke City in the summer of 2015, for a fee believed to be worth in the region of £7 million, and he has since gone on to establish himself as one of Europe's best midfield destroyers. In his six seasons in England, N'zonzi made 216 appearances but failed to lift trophies in the period. His performances in the tournament were rewarded with a spot in the Squad of the Season.
Interestingly, after quitting the English topflight in 2015 for £7million in the summer of 2015, N'Zonzi ejoyed a lift in his career as he is presently with the French national team preparing for the semifinal clash with Belgium at the ongoing World Cup in Russian Federation.
- Thai boys healthy as rescue plans formed
- Willian Warns Hazard Ahead of Brazil-Belgium Battle
- Russia's top diplomats to meet after Putin-Trump summit: Russian foreign minister
- Samsung Galaxy S10 to get a triple camera setup
- Boys lost in Thai cave to be taught how to dive
- Serena Hits The Second Round On Wimbledon Return
- Scott Pruitt resigns -- July 5, 2018 at 3:50 PM
- SCOTUS: Trump interviews senator as possible replacement for Kennedy
- Rodriguez misses out for Colombia, Alli back for England
- Reliance announces Jio GigaFiber across 1100 Indian cities