At the wedding, Meghan not only tuned heads in her dress but her pretty fascinator turned out to be a jaw-dropping bargain - it was from high street store Marks & Spencer!
Comparatively speaking, the $643 sheer-paneled Goat dress Markle wore to Prince Charles' garden party nearly seems like a bargain. "She really doesn't like them and it's well known among the women in the family".
For Prince Charles, the expenditures are probably worth it because Meghan is now an ambassador for the royal family, Nicholl said.
There also was her somewhat controversial pink, off-the-shoulder Carolina Herrera top, with matching skirt, that she wore for her first Trooping the Colour ceremony, which totaled approximately $4,000; and the printed Oscar de la Renta dress she wore to Prince Harry's cousin's wedding. "I'd argue that's worth every penny", she told "ET".
And he'll never forget the amusing story of how he found out Markle would be saying "I do" to Prince Harry. In the meantime, we'll just have to enjoy the dozens of epic style moments she's sure to have award-winning or not. "And that was when you're able to see her freckles come through". "When you are buying that sort of couture with those sorts of price tags it would be criminal not to re-wear them", Nicholl said.
- Iran to allow private sector to export oil, beat U.S. sanctions
- Roger Federer breezes past Lajovic in straight sets in Wimbledon first round
- Samsung phones are randomly sending photos to contacts
- Software Developers are Scanning the Inboxes of Gmail Users
- Mexico eliminated from World Cup with loss to Brazil
- Brazil, Belgium Target World Cup Quarters After Spain Bow Out
- Former Malaysian PM Najib Razak arrested by anti-corruption officers
- EU warns Trump: auto tariffs could lead to $300B retaliation
- Trump Orders Flags To Half-Staff In Honor Of Capital Gazette Shooting Victims
- Amazon Prime Day Is Coming To Australia This Month!