As she left St James's Palace yesterday and headed to the christening party, she hilariously reminded the waiting photographers, "You're not coming".
As for why, the reason may boil down to a busy schedule.
Following the service, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will give a private tea at Clarence House. The tiniest Windsor is being christened on Monday, July 9-and to celebrate the occasion, Prince Harry, his uncle, reportedly dropped £8,000 (that's around $10,620) on a first-edition Winnie-the-Pooh book. Meanwhile, the processional organ music would be R. Vaughan William's Prelude on Rhosymedre, which was also played at their wedding and at Prince Charles and Princess Diana's nuptials.
The gesture comes nearly two months after the princess gave a little wave to the world on the steps of St George's Chapel at the royal wedding in May. Kate Middleton and prince William have joined their loved ones to the chapel of St. James of London in order to baptize their last-born son, the prince Louis.
The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby welcomed the royals at the entrance to the chapel.
The christening itself is quite the family tradition, Royal Central U.K. notes, adding Prince Louis also wore a replica of the now-famous Honiton lace christening gown.
A royal source said it had been agreed some time ago that the queen, 92, would not attend and her absence was not due to any health issues.
The Archbishop, who christened and confirmed the Duchess of Sussex and conducted the royal wedding in May, eagerly greeted Harry and Meghan. Meghan Markle wore an olive green dress by Ralph Lauren and a matching Stephen Jones hat.
Kate's younger sister Pippa Middleton and her husband, James Matthews were also present. Although the adults and the air performance were awesome, it was Princess Charlotte and Prince George who truly stole the show.
- Trudeau Government Shares Concern with Trump on Russian Pipeline to Germany
- Attorney: Ex-FBI lawyer Page won't show for House interview
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Leaked in its Official Press Render
- Jubilant Croatia fans revel in World Cup semi-final win over England
- Kate Middleton is ROYAL MASTER who 'LEADS family behind the scene'
- The US has just one Blockbuster left
- England could play France after Les Bleus beat Belgium
- Kavanaugh's Health Care Positions Hint at Future Abortion Views
- Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp backs Dejan Lovren after Croatia World Cup run
- Paris to deploy 12000 police for Bastille Day and World Cup final