Little Walter Kieran, three, touched Meghan's hair as her head was turned away, causing her to spin round in surprise.
Noone then posted a more innocuous message and a photo of the couple with herself and a few other people.
She also traded in her large handbag from the morning for a black clutch purse, but despite being outdoors and on a grassy field, Meghan continued to rock black heels.
He said: "I didn't [do the makeup] but she's so good herself, right?"
Queen Elizabeth, 92, has also begun to scale back her duties because of her advancing age, handing over some of her responsibilities to her heir, Prince Charles.
Her life has changed beyond recognition since marrying into the Royal family, and it seems Meghan Markle is still feeling nostalgic about her showbiz career. But the decision - and the timing of it - should be allowed to remain private, even for royals.
Just hours earlier, the Duchess appeared at the RAF centenary commemoration at Westminster Abbey with the rest of the royal family. Wickstead is a favorite designer of Kate Middleton, but this is one of the first times that Markle has worn of her designs for a public appearance after becoming a royal. The fault, he told the Daily Beast, lay with the one who publicised her comments.
The senator deleted the tweet not long after, following replies from her followers about the royal rule Meghan had broken.
However, Meghan proved that she is not a conventional royal by sharing her thoughts about the abortion rule in Ireland.
- USA service member killed in apparent insider attack in Afghanistan
- Three more British cave divers flying in to join the rescue mission
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive in Ireland on first worldwide trip
- Donald Trump demands North Atlantic Treaty Organisation countries spend more on defence
- Trump Administration Readies Tariffs On $200 Billion Of Chinese Imports
- Everything you need to know about World Cup finalists France
- King, Queen of Belgium, Macron to attend World Cup semi-final
- FactCheck: Boris Johnson lied about European Union safety regulation in his resignation letter
- Thailand's Tham Luang cave to become museum to showcase boys' rescue
- Trump's Supreme Court pick would solidify court's conservative bent, experts say