Princess Charlotte and Prince George made a memorable appearance on the Buckingham Palace balcony on the afternoon of last month's Trooping the Colour ceremony - part of the Queen's official birthday celebrations. Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philip didn't attend.
A day after gathering for the youngest royal heir's special church service, Prince William, Kate Middleton, Prince Harry, and Meghan Markle helped celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Royal Air Force.
The Duke and Duchess look so happy - do you have a message of congratulations for the young royal family? As after George and Charlotte's baptisms, guests will be served slices of the duke and duchess's wedding cake.
Britain's Prince Charles, Prince of Wales (R) and Britain's Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall arrive for the christening. Kate actually re-wore that same cream coat at the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in May 2018.
According to the insider, he originally planned on buying a copy of Lewis Carrol's Through The Looking Glass for Prince Louis - at a cost of $46,400 - but decided Winnie-the-Pooh was more appropriate. His brother, Nicholas van Custem, is also one of Prince George's godparents as well.
At the christening of William's children, there has usually been a poignant nod to the duke's late mother Diana, Princess of Wales, who was killed in a vehicle crash in 1997.
The Lily Font is another piece of royal history present at Louis's christening.
Guy Pelly: The son of wealthy Kent landowners, Mr Pelly used to help run several London nightclubs. While Princes William and Harry looked smart in coordinating navy blue suits.
Still intact after eating the seven-year-old cake, Kate was out today attending a service at Westminster Abbey to commemorate 100 years of the RAF. Alongside her, the Queen, and the Queen Mother, who celebrated her 82nd birthday the same day.
Kate Middleton's internal fashion mantra lately: "When it's right, it's right".
Mr. Harry Aubrey-Fletcher attended both Ludgrove prep school and Eton with William.
- Chinese smartphone giant Xiaomi's shares open 2.9% down in Hong Kong debut
- King, Queen of Belgium, Macron to attend World Cup semi-final
- Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Racked Up Huge Debt Buying Nationals Tickets
- Prince William and Duchess Kate christen third child Prince Louis
- Trump releases 'very nice' letter from Kim Jong Un
- Chris Wallace Announces Exclusive Interview With Vladimir Putin Monday After Trump Summit
- Netflix Topples HBO in Emmy Nominations
- Everything you need to know about World Cup finalists France
- Instagram model, 19, bitten by shark while taking photos in Bahamas
- From EU's Donald To US' Donald, "Dear Trump, Appreciate Your Allies"