Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has dropped a huge hint that he is ready to quit the club by declaring that "it might be time to discover something different".
With his World Cup over, Eden Hazard's potential move to Real Madrid is set to become the subject of intense speculation in the coming days and weeks, although Brian Laudrup believes it is a done deal.
The 27-year-old is rumoured to be a target for La Liga giants Real Madrid and Barcelona following six years in West London, where he has won two Premier League titles, the FA Cup, EFL Cup and Europa League. Madrid and London are great.
'The only thing I've always said is that after the World Cup I look at everything, ' he said following after Belgium's defeat of Japan in Russian Federation. "But I can not talk about that".
'The only thing is that my children are the most important and I'll make the decision that best suits me for everything'.
Meanwhile, Courtois is now preparing to face England this afternoon in Russian Federation as the ace could line-up for his country's World Cup third Place play-off against the Three Lions.
Courtois has less than a year remaining on his contract with the club, with rumours linking him with a move to Real Madrid refusing to go away.
In a sensational move earlier this week, Cristiano Ronaldo ended his nine-year stay at Real to move to Italian champions Juventus.
- Duchesses bring Hollywood flare and English elegance to Wimbledon
- Williams vs Kerber in #Wimbledon ladies' final
- 70 killed, 120 hurt in Pakistan election campaign bombing
- Russian Federation hails 'partner' Trump ahead of summit
- DOJ Appeals Approval of AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Theresa May pitches for a post-Brexit trade deal with Donald Trump
- Irish Senate Supports Bill Banning Trade with Israeli Settlements
- Trump Fears Rosenstein Is a 'Covert Liberal Trying to Undermine His Presidency'
- Israel fires missile at second drone from Syria this week
- 'Wimbledon means more than Kerber's first two Slams,' says coach Fissette