"Out of respect for what I was led to believe would be a thoughtful discussion with someone who had served in uniform, I sat through a long "interview" full of Hollywoodism's disrespect and sarcasm", Palin wrote on Facebook, adding that she flew to Washington, D.C., from Alaska to meet someone whom she believed was a disabled US veteran. "I was in the service - not military, but United Parcel", Ruddick wrote in a tweet.
FYI, Palin hasn't held public office since 2009 when she resigned as Alaska's governor and has not announced any intention to seek election for another government gig. It will be a seven-episode series and it "will explore the diverse individuals, from the infamous to the unknown across the political and cultural spectrum, who populate our unique nation". Stay tuned for more on that situation as it develops. "I am just telling you what I encountered - it was much of the same she experienced". It mocked the disabled and it just got worse and worse'.
Arpaio, an immigration hard-liner whom President Donald Trump pardoned a year ago from a contempt of court verdict, famously advocated for racially profiling vehicle drivers and pulling them over for being suspected undocumented immigrants. Instead, Cohen appeared to have disguised himself as a disabled veteran, and proceeded to conduct an interview "full of Hollywoodism's disrespect and sarcasm", she said. "Thank God people are wise to Hollywood's BS & said, 'Enough'".
"I join a long list of American public personalities who have fallen victim to the evil, exploitive, sick "humor" of the British "comedian" Sacha Baron Cohen, enabled and sponsored by CBS/Showtime", she wrote.
She said Friday that she has yet to hear from the show's producers.
She responded by saying that Cohen was a 'proven liar, ' and then hit out at the letter her posted on Thursday which said that Ruddick could not serve in the armed forces because he had 'bone spurs in his testes'.
Cohen just released a letter addressed to "Vice-President Palin".so, right off the bat y'know it's gonna be amusing.
Cohen, as Ruddick, then mocked Palin for questioning the authenticity of former President Barack Obama's birth certificate and comments she made about being able to see Russian Federation from her home in Alaska.
Koppel says the pitch for the show was to have "ordinary folk interviewing the expert" - with Baron Cohen apparently posing as the former.
- Attorney: Ex-FBI lawyer Page won't show for House interview
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Leaked in its Official Press Render
- After many, many hours, Anderson beats Isner in Wimbledon semis
- Meghan Markle and Serena Williams' friendship ahead of Wimbledon final
- Antonio Conte: Chelsea sack Italian after two years in charge
- The US has just one Blockbuster left
- Mueller asks court for 100 more blank subpoenas ahead of Manafort trial
- Man harasses woman over Puerto Rico shirt, says it’s ‘un-American’
- Kate Middleton is ROYAL MASTER who 'LEADS family behind the scene'
- Target Field Will Suspend Sale of Papa John’s Pizza