One of the few major OEMs still making high-quality Android-powered tablets, the Tab S4 follows closely in the footsteps of its predecessor the Galaxy Tab S3. For the last couple of weeks, a lot of leaks and rumors are appearing on the surface. We can't say anything with any certainty at this point, but we've heard from our own trusted sources that Samsung is spicing things up in 2019.
Adding to the development of the story, we now have some leaked images of the accessories and yes! the white color variant too.
The famous leakster Evan Blass published some revealing photos of the optional keyboard cover. This upcoming tablet will directly compete with the likes of iPad Pro. The handset is expected to come with dual rear camera setup with improved ISOCELL technology and optical image stabilization and a massive 4,000mAh battery. More importantly, however, the more expensive versions will supposedly feature in-display fingerprint sensors. There is also a probability that the bring might not include a sensor at all. With the basic looks remaining the same, maybe Samsung has something up its sleeve with the biometric sensor and its placement underneath the front display will no doubt be a gamechanger in the segment.
For now, we're confined to speculation; going off the Galaxy Tab 3, we reckon the Tab 4 will continue its high resolution screens with a 10.5in 16:10 display (2560 x 1600 pixels).
The soon-to-be-launched Galaxy Note 9 is said to sport a 6.4-inch Quad WHD super AMOLED screen with 18.5:9 aspect ratio and more than 85% screen-to-body ratio. Well, to sum it up, the Beyond 0 will feature a total of three cameras, Beyond 1 will feature a total of four cameras, and, the top-end Beyond 2 will feature a total of five cameras.
Samsung will soon announce a new member for its Galaxy Tab S series. It will ship with Android 8.1 Oreo. Overall, we can expect the SoC to be an absolute ripper in terms of performance and warm-hearted when it comes to power utilization. It seems like the ...
It's a little under one month until Samsung officially unveils the Galaxy Note 9 on 9th August, which means the number of stories related to the South Korean manufacturer's new flagship phone are about to pick up.
- Russian intelligence officers indicted for hacking DNC
- Worldnews - Further seafood products to be affected by tariff war with China
- Mueller asks court for 100 more blank subpoenas ahead of Manafort trial
- England could play France after Les Bleus beat Belgium
- Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp backs Dejan Lovren after Croatia World Cup run
- Jubilant Croatia fans revel in World Cup semi-final win over England
- Kate Middleton is ROYAL MASTER who 'LEADS family behind the scene'
- Trudeau Government Shares Concern with Trump on Russian Pipeline to Germany
- Game of Thrones racks up 22 Emmy nominations
- Juventus GM Marotta: Ronaldo the first to believe in this operation