"They're going to be extremely patient and one thing that has been made abundantly clear, there's no guarantee if Kawhi Leonard hits the market next year that he's going to sign with the Lakers", Charania said on The Herd with Colin Cowherd. "You know the Big Baller don't ever be on mute!" he proclaims, before promoting his JBL league kicking off later this month.
And once again, he guaranteed multiple championships for the Lakers.
Tuesday's TMZ interview wasn't the first time LaVar has excitedly made predictions about the Lakers' future since LeBron announced his decision.
Within three hours of going on sale, James' Lakers jersey - which goes for about $220 - saw a 600 percent jump compared to when he returned to Cleveland for the second time in July 2014.
The deal for the three-times National Basketball Association champion gives the Lakers a stability that his former team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, did not enjoy in recent years as James opted for shorter-term contacts when he returned to the Cavs in 2014 after four seasons in Miami. I'm telling ya'll, man.
I don't think this deal is bad at all, despite Rondo and LeBron having plenty of postseason confrontations.
LaVar on how many championships he believes the Lakers will win: "LeBron got a four-year deal, right?" "How's LeBron going to play point?" Lonzo don't do all that dribbling.
There was only one victor, though, and all that preparation paid off: So many of James's Lakers jerseys moved in just the final three hours between the announcement and midnight that the piece became one of the 10 best sales days for a jersey in Fanatics company history.
- Ronaldo to Juventus: Come and get me
- Full time: Senegal 0 Colombia 1 - SENEGAL OUT ON FAIR PLAY POINTS
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo On HIs Way To Juve?
- Vladmir Putin-Donald Trump Summit Set For July 16 In Helsinki
- Meet hero Chandrashekhar Sawant, whose alertness helped avert major tragedy in Mumbai
- Maguire defends 'brave' Southgate over England squad rotation against Belgium
- Mexico eliminated from World Cup with loss to Brazil
- Roger Federer breezes past Lajovic in straight sets in Wimbledon first round
- French gangster escapes prison in a helicopter
- Trump interviews Indian-American Amul Thapar for SC judge nominee