Tropical Storm Beryl is located about 11295 miles east-southeast of the Lesser Antilles and is moving to the west at 16 mph (26 km/h). There were signs of good mid-level spin, but it wasn't clear if there a closed circulation at the surface, according to the NHC's discussion.
There's a new tropical depression in the central Atlantic, and it could strengthen and become Tropical Storm Beryl as soon as today.
Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
Another system, dubbed Invest 96L, now centered southwest of Bermuda has a medium chance of developing into a tropical depression by the end of this week, according to the NHC.
Instead it was expected that it would dissipate on its approach to the Caribbean, east of the Lesser Antilles.
"There's lots of humid air and the sea breezes will be a factor, too, bringing a 70 percent chance of rain", Bridges said.
As of 7 a.m., the disturbance was a few hundred miles south of Bermuda and was disorganized.
Another area that is being watched is a cluster of thunderstorms in between Bermuda and the east coast of the United States.
We will continue to follow the latest developments with this tropical system.
At 1100 AM AST (1500 UTC), the center of Tropical Depression Two was located near latitude 10.2 North, longitude 41.4 West.
- Colombia ambassador 'sad' over Sun headline ahead of England World Cup clash
- Sacha Baron Cohen Is Upping His Feud With President Trump
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Kuldeep Yadav - From Dharamsala to Manchester - Five Standout Spells Since International Debut
- Dwight Howard joining Wizards on one-year deal
- European shares advance as US tariff suspension hopes boost autos
- Parents in tears watching Navy SEALS video of boys national Jul 04,2018
- Uruguay vs Portugal Player Ratings: Cavani brace smash Ronaldo’s hopes
- Junket tourism
- $2.3 billion of MI exports threatened by tariffs