His cameo in the 3-2 win over Arsenal on Saturday was just jaw-dropping, turning the game in the favour of the Blues and setting up Marcos Alonso's victor. I could have gone back to Spain or Italy, all the people believe in me there but I want to change all the things here, ' he said.
"Three points is an important target for us, we did very well for 75 minutes but inside that, 15 minutes were terrible", he stated. I know we need to push the players to work.
Despite Saturday's thrilling spectacle, in which Sarri could very easily be named the better boss out of the two, we've made a decision to give the debate a bit more context, with each of their career achievements being taken into consideration. And if we press very high, we are able to do well.
While the main point of focus was telling Chelsea fans the city was blue, it was his more poignant message of telling Blues that he will see them next week at Newcastle, when Sarri's side travel to St James' Park to take on the Magpies.
Despite some sloppy defending in the win against Arsenal, Chelsea looked assured going forward and the players have bought in to ex-banker Sarri's ideas. We have to stay very compact and need to press on the other half. So we were in trouble. We conceded a lot of chances to Chelsea and, second half, we needed to keep control of the match better with the ball and the positioning. Otherwise, for us, it may be a problem.
Eden Hazard again started on the bench for Chelsea as he continues his return to fitness following an extended break after the World Cup. "My target now is to play 90 minutes like the first 25".
- OnePlus 6T is coming soon with minor design changes, higher price tag
- Unai Emery speaks out on Maurizio Sarri handshake snub
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas confirm engagement in matching Instagram posts
- England facing defeat in third India Test after shocking collapse
- Fury sets up scintillating Wilder fight after points win
- Manchester City vs. Huddersfield
- Thousands stranded - and hundreds dead - as relentless monsoon floods batter India
- One victor , one loser as Tottenham defeat Fulham at Wembley
- NSW bushfires: More than 80 fires still burn as conditions ease
- Backstreet Boys fans injured while queuing for concert