However, the Rams' midfielder says the team needs to take this opportunity to develop together and build on the chemistry.
The summer has seen nine new players welcomed at Pride Park under new manager Frank Lampard, with young and hungry players adding to the seasoned veterans on the team.
"But in the Championship, you don't get that time".
"But we're only two games in".
"Leeds have come to our place and looked more confident than us.it comes down to the basics of football, if you don't move the ball quickly enough and you're not fearless enough and your quality is not quite good enough then it's hard to get out and we weren't good enough today".
Leeds have maximum points from their opening two games Credit PA
Derby started the second half by creating a glorious chance and once again they spurned it. Wilson was again the provider playing a delightful ball that released Mount who screwed his shot past Peacock-Farrell and wide of the post when he should have done better.
Bryson admitted that the Rams were unable to play out Lampard's plan on the pitch despite a stunning free-kick from Tom Lawrence that curved past Bailey Peacock-White to even the score. Pablo Hernandez did brilliantly to reach the ball and pull it back before it went over the by-line and Alioski arrived to power a header into an unguarded net.
"There were no surprises but we didn't deal with them".
No other team has defeated United more times than Derby since 2010, getting the better of their opponents 10 times.
"He's an attacking left-back with lots of speed and with the way we want to play, the full-backs are very important for us".
"I'm quick and like to get forward - when I was at Fulham I scored six goals and had a few more assists too".
- Recording of Devin Nunes at private McMorris Rodgers fundraiser makes national headlines
- Heavy security marks Charlottesville protests anniversary
- Kawhi Leonard pens thank you letter to fans, Spurs
- Wolves approach Leicester City for Danny Simpson
- Judge orders migrants returned to USA in midst of deportation flight
- Trump Responds to NFL Players 'at It Again' In Protest During Anthem
- Trump Calls Omarosa 'A Lowlife' After N-Word Claim Surfaces
- Young batsman Oliver Pope called up for Lords Test
- Perseid meteor shower to lit up Qatar sky Saturday
- Maurizio Sarri already has some 'regrets' over Chelsea's transfer window