The Carolina Panthers are kicking off their preseason with a visit to the Buffalo Bills, a game that reunited Benjamin, the former Panthers receiver now playing in Buffalo, with his old quarterback in Newton. Benjamin didn't shake it, and although Panthers linebacker tried to intervene, Newton waved him off and kept the conversation going. He called the team a "bad fit from the get-go". Any other accurate quarterback like Rodgers or Eli Manning or Big Ben - anybody! - quarterbacks with knowledge, that know how to place a ball and give you a better chance to catch the ball.
Much of the discussion was inaudible from the video, but Newton did follow an agitated Benjamin as he attempted to walk away from the Panthers quarterback. Benjamin was traded to Buffalo during the season previous year. After some more choice words, both players walked away with Newton waving him away. Coming off a 9-8 straight up and 9-6-2 against the spread season, the Buffalo Bills open the 2018 preseason with a full-fledged quarterback battle. He also reiterated that he was "moving on" from his comments about Newton.
Luckily, the two won't see each other for the rest of the year.
- Bethenny Frankel ''Heartbroken'' by Sudden Death of Dennis Shields
- Elite Dota 2 Team Easily Beat by Advanced AI Bots
- Pixel 3 XL leaks in retail box with USB-C earphones
- 'Superman' star Margot Kidder died from 'self-inflicted drug and alcohol overdose'
- Improved Liverpool need to be more clinical for title tilt, says Klopp
- Incredible footage of Israel intercepting mid-air rocket from Gaza
- Yemen airstrike kills dozens of children, reportedly on a field trip
- Boris Johnson in the hot seat over Muslim veil 'letter box' comments
- Rick Gates, testifying in Manafort trial, admits to affair, London apartment
- New NCAA Basketball Rule Allows Players To Return To School If Undrafted