"Within one week, I actually got a solo win", Giles said.
Now it seems like either I have become too old or the world has lost its goddamn mind.
For $20 an hour, tutors train these children on strategy and ways to win Fortnite battles.
Amid the popularity of the game Fortnite: Battle Royale started appearing eSports coaches offering their services to teach children the finer points of the gameplay.
Some of the prices for coaches are $15 to $20 per hour or they can pay up to $50 for three to four hours of lessons.
Fortnite has taken the world by storm since it was released in 2017 - and now boasts over 125million players worldwide. "They give the ability for these the ability to do wonderful things we couldn't do five, maybe 10 years back", Torrealba says.
"Fortnite" is a popular Battle Royale game from Epic Games, and may be played on numerous platforms, including iPhone, Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. We're not sure if that will ruin Fortnite for the kids, but they'll undoubtedly move on to the next big thing eventually.
'There's pressure not to just play it but to be really good at it, ' said Hicks told the Wall Street Journal.
These coaches can also be found on social media or through contracting sites; one such site Bidvine claims to have hired out more than 1,400 tutors since March.
'You can imagine what that was like for him at school'. Until now, usually "adult hobbyists and older teenagers aspiring to go professional" sought the help of the coaches.
- Pep Guardiola sends message to new Chelsea FC boss Maurizio Sarri
- Venezuela says explosions an attack on Maduro
- Randy Moss Inducted Into Pro Football Hall of Fame
- MGM Resorts Named Official Gaming Partner Of NBA And WNBA
- Martial not a Bayern Munich target, Rummenigge confirms
- Trump details looser mpg regulations; states vow to fight
- Tiger Woods fuelled by Open anger
- Chelsea offer Kante £290k-a-week
- Richard Keys' response to Rafa Benitez's complaints has been described as 'embarrassing'
- Congo declares new Ebola outbreak in eastern province