The outlet has acquired numerous images from the channel which seem to reveal quite a bit of information about the device - the pictures show the front and back of the device, giving us a glimpse of what the Pixel 3 XL's final design could be.
The Pixel 3 XL is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with "just" 4 GB RAM. The display has a 1440 x 2690 resolution, with a pixel density of 494.
In several shots you can see that the notification bar is little fatter that we've come to expect to fit the notch's length and that the icons are fewer in number due to the reduced space. The Pixel 2 XL has an orange button on the side, which makes it stand out.
As well as the phone itself, the pictures give away that Google might be about to include a pair of USB-C headphones in the box that look a lot like the wireless Pixel Buds it released with the Pixel 2 XL past year.
The images give us our best look yet at the device and its packaging, and they confirm some of its specifications. There is also a USB-C cable included.
The look and feel of the upcoming Pixel 3 is coming into sharper view, if a slew of unboxing photos of Google's rumored phone prove to be the real deal. Android 9 Pie has been developed with the notch in mind so apps can be expected to nicely scale for such displays. You will still find the main camera and LED flash on the top left-hand side with a fingerprint sensor on the back.
- Meghan Markle has 'not contacted' father, says half-sister
- Rick Gates, testifying in Manafort trial, admits to affair, London apartment
- Peter Crouch tips Jack Grealish for England if he joins Tottenham
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Shows a handsome but Hostile World
- Great white shark jumps out of water under researcher's feet
- Another strong quake hits Indonesia's Lombok, buildings collapse
- Manafort Trial Defense Chips Away at Credibility of Star Witness Gates
- Yemen airstrike kills dozens of children, reportedly on a field trip
- USA to impose new sanctions on Russian Federation for poisoning ex-spy
- 'Superman' star Margot Kidder died from 'self-inflicted drug and alcohol overdose'