Woods, who will play in his 14th tournament this year after returning from a fourth back surgery, a spinal fusion, over a year ago, did not get specific when asked about the ice baths, saying only it was the third time this year he has done so.
This week represents a last shot for some of these top players to make their 2018 with a victory.
"If he could go ahead and win another major with his fifth golf swing, I mean, that's unbelievable".
"It's definitely something that I really want to do is get that second major", Johnson said. The only thing I haven't done is win enough.
A field with 98 of the world's 100 top players sees reigning major champions Brooks Koepka (US Open), Patrick Reed (Masters) and Francesco Molinari (British Open) grouped together only a wet layout. The course previously served as host of the 1992 PGA Championship.
"Even though it's going to be softer and wet, it's got the potential for I think anybody to work their way up the board", Spieth said. I spent a few times in the ice bath just trying to get some inflammation down and just trying to get ready for the rest of the week. Paulina's mother, Janet, was born in the St. Louis suburb of Bridgeton.
Johnson, the current leader in the FedExCup and the world No.1, is looking to turn his good year into a great one over the next six weeks or so.
"I've had a good run of putting myself in contention in a lot of events and a lot of the big events, and it just so far hasn't happened", Fleetwood said.
"I literally haven't set foot on this golf course since that week in 2001", Woods said.
In the search for a "modern headquarters setting" the PGA of America has been in discussions to partner with Frisco, Texas on a new headquarters and golf facility capable of more close interaction with major corporations and hosting future PGAs or a Ryder Cup. He hopes that his health will allow him to play in many more majors.
"A lot of careers are defined on major championships". It's important to keep things in perspective and realize that, you know, you could win five times in a year and not win a major, and some people would think, "Well, you haven't won a major" - for some of the elite golfers, anyway.
"It will always be circled to complete the career Grand Slam, which will ultimately achieve a life-long goal for me, so certainly emphasis in my head on it, but nothing overpowering", Spieth said.
- Baker Mayfield, Saquon Barkley electrify in their preseason debuts
- Saudi Arabia's state airline to suspend Canadian operations starting Aug. 13
- College basketball coach charged in fatal LIC assault
- Korea slams U.S. officials for sanctions
- White House Blasts Omarosa’s Book Claiming Trump Used Racist Remarks
- Chelsea midfielder ‘very close’ to sealing move away from the Blues
- Bethenny Frankel ''Heartbroken'' by Sudden Death of Dennis Shields
- Improved Liverpool need to be more clinical for title tilt, says Klopp
- Kelvin Benjamin complimented Panthers WR after preseason game
- Laurent Koscielny named Arsenal's main captain by head coach Unai Emery