Shortly before its theatrical bow, Fahrenheit 11/9 - a pseudo-sequel to Moore's anti-George W. Bush documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 - is set to world-premiere at the 2018 Toronto International Film Festival in early September.
Michael Moore has his inquisitive sights trained firmly on exploring the radical state of Donald Trump's America in the trailer for his new documentary Fahrenheit 11/9. Trump won the presidency by just 77,000 combined votes from those three states.
The trailer shows clips of interviews with activists, politicians and former members of Trump's 2016 campaign, including Parkland shooting survivors David Hogg and Emma González, Democratic House candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone.
This is actually Moore's second Trump-related documentary over the past two years.
He also added that journalism schools do not teach students how to handle an "authoritarian leader" and hopes that this film shows viewers the "danger" of President Trump where the execution of their jobs is concerned.
Here's the exclusive trailer for Michael Moore's (@MMFlint) newest documentary "Fahrenheit 11/9".
"Our media has no idea what it is up against, he said". Hope leads people to believe that tax returns, or a pee tape, or the Federal Bureau of Investigation or an adult film star will save the country.
Fahrenheit 11/9 refers to the day that Trump was officially announced as the next US president, and the title seems to liken his election to have had as much of an impact on the country as the September 11 attacks did.
- Ben Schwartz to Voice Sonic the Hedgehog in Live-Action Movie
- Sony unveils translucent PS4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition to celebrate sales
- Manchester United aim to defy Mourinho's doubts in Premier League opener
- Calling Boris Johnson Islamophobic for criticising the burka is preposterous
- New Speculation On Setting For Jon Favreau's Star Wars TV Series
- Academy to Add Oscar Category Specifically For Popular Films
- Great white shark jumps out of water under researcher's feet
- Pence lays out plans for Trump's Space Force program at Pentagon
- Samsung to launch Galaxy Home smart speaker in challenge to Apple's HomePod
- Modric returns to Real Madrid training amid doubts over future