Now, Vivo has joined the bandwagon and has announced that it will also be releasing the Android Pie update for its devices.
Despite the fact that Fortnite will be available exclusively on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for a number of months, this does not mean that it is not compatible with other smartphones running Android, it is reported that Epic Games has partnered with Samsung to make the game available in Note 9 only for a while.
Moto G6 Play features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor paired with the Adreno 512 GPU. The phone packs 16/32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The low-quality images show the front and rear of the device, its settings and USB-C earphone attachments. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. However, the company has not revealed any specific dates as to when it will roll out the Android 9 update for its devices.
HTC has now officially confirmed that some of its phones will get the Android 9 Pie update. The Google's Pixel line-up has already started receiving the stable build of the Android 9 Pie. "I actually had no problem pairing and using my Gear S3 with my Pixel until I upgraded to the official Android Pie yesterday when it was pushed out to T-mobile", a user posted on Reddit which now has over 100 comments reporting the same problem by other users. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system.
In the case of the tech giant Google, it will be even two top-of-the-range to be released, the Pixel 3 and the Pixel 3 XL, which should diverge between them in size, but also other features.
If you want to enjoy Android 9.0 Pie features, then follow the below guide.
- Wolves approach Leicester City for Danny Simpson
- Tesla shares slip below level before Musks going private tweet
- Captain Pogba makes curious comments after inspiring United to victory
- Recording of Devin Nunes at private McMorris Rodgers fundraiser makes national headlines
- DC police, protesters prepare for white nationalist rally
- Zimbabwe: Opposition challenges election result in court
- Derby County make Malone their eighth summer signing
- Chasing Premier League records no motivation for Guardiola
- Maurizio Sarri already has some 'regrets' over Chelsea's transfer window
- Kawhi Leonard pens thank you letter to fans, Spurs