Yet, her own words seem to contradict what the former reality star villain turned fired White House staffer says in her new book, UNHINGED. "A$3 nd even worse that the media would not give her a platform, after not taking her seriously when she had only positive things to say about the President during her time in the administration".
Yet, in her book, she claims she did not hear it herself but her source told her about the conversation, writing, "On this phone conversation, I was told exactly what Donald Trump said - yes, the N-word and others in a classic Trump-goes-nuclear rant - and when he'd said them".
The Trump campaign declined to comment on Manigault Newman's description of the deal Lara Trump supposedly offered her. "F**ing FLIP! Disloyal! Fucking Goo-goo".
George Conway has not shied away from criticizing Trump on Twitter.
The future U.S. president was caught on mic uttering the racial slur "multiple times" during the making of his reality TV show, and there are recordings that prove it, according to Newman, who offered no proof of her accusation. She served as director of communications for the White House office of public liaison before her dismissal last December. But tapes, unfortunately for him, seem to be a theme of his presidency, and Manigault Newman's have not yet been swept up in a government investigation.
She could still be salty after the previous bout of negative press, which detailed that she had brought her 39-person wedding party for an unannounced White House photo shoot that saw guests seeking selfies in the Oval Office and Rose Garden. Using the N-word wasn't just the way he talks but, more disturbing, it was how he thought of me and African-Americans as a whole'. Further bolstering the likelihood of this claim the fact President Trump's longtime bodyguard Keith Schiller was offered a similar amount from the Republican National Committee after he left the White House.
Newman claims she was sacked after coming close to get her hands on the tape said to contain the racist slurs, which Apprentice producers have refused to release for contractual reasons. "It must have been something very, very sensitive", she wrote, according to the Post.
- Rick Gates, testifying in Manafort trial, admits to affair, London apartment
- Bethenny Frankel ''Heartbroken'' by Sudden Death of Dennis Shields
- Elite Dota 2 Team Easily Beat by Advanced AI Bots
- Washington Redskins rookie running back Derrius Guice out for season
- Pixel 3 XL leaks in retail box with USB-C earphones
- Manafort Trial Defense Chips Away at Credibility of Star Witness Gates
- Peter Crouch tips Jack Grealish for England if he joins Tottenham
- Boris Johnson in the hot seat over Muslim veil 'letter box' comments
- USA to impose new sanctions on Russian Federation for poisoning ex-spy
- Another strong quake hits Indonesia's Lombok, buildings collapse