Liverpool's upgrades in the transfer market meant they were expected to push City for the title, but Chelsea's 100 percent start was not as confidently foreseen after a chaotic summer at Stamford Bridge. Giroud laid on the assists for the first two of his teammate's three goals on the day.
Sarri believes Hazard can score as many as 40 goals - even though his best Premier League tally is 16, set in the 2016-17 season - and that he should be gunning for the Premier League Golden Boot award.
"Only eight players arrived for training at the beginning of the pre-season, so I think it's normal that in this period we have some defensive problems".
"In the moment we are very risky in the offensive phase but we are not solid as I want in the defensive phase", he added.
According to Carragher, not only was Hazard the best player at the World Cup in Russian Federation, but he is also the best player in the English top flight.
"If you have seen the match today, you will say yes".
"I don't know now who will be the striker of the future".
Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson didn't get on the score sheet in his team's victory over Leicester, but he did turn provider for colleague Ryan Fraser in a fine passage of play that saw him use awareness and vision to put the winger through on goal. We knew, especially after the (international) break, it's always very hard to play a good game because you are all a bit exhausted, but at the end we got three points. "But I also think he can still improve more". They now have 15 points and are ahead of second-placed Liverpool on goal difference (10 to 9). "(Mark) Noble can't run, Rice isn't a midfield player and they'll be up against arguably the most complete midfield three in the league if Kovacic is fit".
Hazard has found the net five times in as many league matches, and is brimming with confidence after Sarri told him to chase 40 goals this season.
"He's one of the best in Europe for sure". "We have a lot of freedom on the pitch, and at the moment when we try and do something it's coming off". I think he was the best player at the World Cup.
- New US tariffs on Chinese imports spare Apple Watch, AirPods
- Poland offers $2bn to host U.S. military base
- Kavanaugh, accuser say they're ready to testify - but how?
- Trump Says He Feels 'Terribly' for Brett Kavanaugh Amid Sexual Assault Allegations
- A bird's-eye view of North Carolina under water
- Roseanne Barr Revealed How Her Character In Spinoff Is Killed
- SA legalises personal, private cannabis use
- Despite guilty plea, Paul Manafort still holds the Trump card
- Kim Jong-un welcomes South Korean leader in Pyongyang for historic summit
- Israeli Military Blames Syria for Downing Russian Warplane