"For us, at 1-0 down against Tottenham - a big club with good players - to come back in the game is really good, I have to say". Twitter user and Spurs fan Tottenham Paul though feels the manager got it "all wrong" and needs to take more responsibility, with Ethan questioning the manager's substitution policy.
Davinson Sanchez was proving to be a threat in the air from set pieces, but the Colombia worldwide did not make the most of a headed chance just before the break. It's not going to be easy for the South Korean to come back into the squad with Lucas on this kind of form, and it looks like we're yet to see the best from the Spurs no. 27.
"It is hard for me to understand because for four years we were a contender".
"But before we talk, we need to show that we are contenders, and how (do) you show?"
"We conceded two goals that if you want to be a contender you can not concede". You need to show more strength, be more aggressive in your defending. "They bring a different type of football to the game and different attributes and the other team have to think, "We've got to watch out for this or that".
Three Tottenham players that need to improve after the internationals. "You need to compete much better", he said. "Manchester City last season, Chelsea the season before - they all concede chances like this, but if you are going to win, you need to defend well".
'After four years in charge of Tottenham it can happen, ' he said, after Watford continued their own flawless start to the new campaign.
Lloris was present for Spurs' three victories, conceding twice as they were unable to keep clean sheets against Newcastle United and Fulham. Because we have plenty of players in the academy, no problem. Very disappointed because if you want to be a contender, first I am the first person guilty of everything.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Seattle Storm Win 2018 WNBA Championship
- Gunman shoots wife, four men dead in California
- Turkey raises interest rates to 24% in new bid to boost lira
- Hurricane Florence: Why mandatory evacuations don't always chase away everybody
- George Weah plays for Liberia against Nigeria, aged 51
- Two Russians accused by United Kingdom in spy poisoning to give interview
- Cynthia Nixon faces off against Andrew Cuomo in NY primary election
- Denials of quotes in book untrue, Woodward says
- Unai Emery reveals the truth behind relationship with Mesut Ozil
- Microsoft really doesn't want you to abandon Edge on Windows 10