The court heard that Lloris veered his auto "towards parked vehicles" before correcting himself and went through a red light. He made a mistake and he's suffering all the punishment of society.
"I think we are always confident that we can beat any team but of course the game on Saturday will be completely different (to last year), a different season", Pochettino, whose side have nine points from four games, said. "Because he is clever he'll learn and now he is going to move on".
"We've had some fantastic players, the likes of Stevie [Gerrard], [Luis] Suarez and [Philippe] Coutinho, people like that - awesome players". Then we're all men and women and we can all make mistakes. We need to try (to see) he understands he made a mistake.
When asked whether Lloris had offered to give up the club captaincy, Pochettino said: 'He apologised to everyone.
'I am learning a lot!' Pochettino joked. That is why I said to Sonny "I'm waiting for my present".
We are disappointed because we're going to miss him for this game and possibly Inter Milan but it is not a big issue'.
Meanwhile, Spurs duo of Sissoko and Foyth is expected to return to training next week after a hamstring and thigh respectively. I told him today where is my present Sonny?
- Marcus Rashford better than Ronaldo and Kane at 20 - Southgate
- All you need to know about 'tropical storms'
- George Weah plays for Liberia against Nigeria, aged 51
- Forza Horizon 4 to Include Halo Crossover Content
- Four Liverpool players in contention for place in FIFPro World11 2018
- Nintendo Switch Online service launches September 18
- Gunman shoots wife, four men dead in California
- Microsoft really doesn't want you to abandon Edge on Windows 10
- RIP iPhone: Apple discontinues its flagships
- Hurricane Florence: Why mandatory evacuations don't always chase away everybody