Alli says passengers were on the plane for about 3 and a half hours before anyone was allowed out.
Eleven people aboard an Emirates airline flight from Dubai were taken to NY hospitals with a mystery ailment after scores of passengers and crew complained of feeling sick during the 14-hour overnight trip from the Middle East.
Medical staff from the CDC had all passengers fill out health care questionnaires on board, passenger Srinivasan Rao said.
"Some tests came back inconclusive on other viruses, which is common", de Blasio spokesman Eric Phillips said on Twitter, adding that the tests were being re-administered.
U.S. media initially reported that 100 passengers had been taken ill and that the jet had been quarantined.
At least 10 people were taken to a hospital.
Numerous healthy passengers described hearing fellow travelers violently coughing during the flight.
Passengers were exiting the plane with their luggage and getting on to buses.
Emirates said that 10 passengers had been taken ill and were being looked after by local health officials "as a precaution". Doctors were conducting respiratory tests on three passengers and seven crew members who were hospitalized with the most severe symptoms.
Emirates flight 203, a double-deck Airbus A388 carrying about 500 passengers, landed shortly after 9 a.m. EDT (1300 GMT), according to an airlines spokeswoman.
Larry Coben, a passenger on the plane, posted pictures on Twitter of unaffected passengers being checked as they disembarked.
- Sanders urges Trump fans to pressure New York Times over op-ed
- $400K Raised By Couple For Homeless Good Samaritan 'Gone'
- California's Delta Fire Engulfs Vehicles on Interstate 5
- Africa's Second-Largest Economy South Africa Enters Recession
- British Airways site, app hacked for two weeks
- Police, Protestors Clash After Brazil's National Museum Fire
- Paraguay Embassy Move Diplomatic Blow to Israel
- Activist investor sues Musk over 'plan to burn short-sellers'
- Paul Pogba refuses to rule out Barcelona transfer
- Mueller OK with some written responses from Trump