Stormy Daniels, the adult performer at the centre of one of President Donald Trump's larger personal scandals, has a new book out next month, and somehow there is room for an excellent Nintendo/dick reference in it.
In a tell-all book about her relationship with President Donald Trump, adult star Stormy Daniels used some very colorful language to describe the president's private parts.
In the book, she describes seeing Trump for the first time at the golf tournament.
The payment is now being investigated by federal prosecutors and Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen, who arranged it, is co-operating with them under a plea deal.
Daniels writes that apart from casting her in a season of his reality TV series, "The Apprentice", Trump even planned to help her win.
Stormy Daniels attacks Trump again says penis is like Mushroom character
"It will never happen, I would say", Daniels writes, according to The Guardian.
Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, made global headlines in January, when The Wall Street Journal reported that Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen had paid her $130,000 in hush money a month before the 2016 presidential election. On that visit, Daniels recalled overhearing a phone conversation he had with Hillary Clinton, who was then running against Barack Obama for the Democratic nomination.
The Guardian reports Stormy as writing that was abused by a man in his 40s over a period of two years from when she was just nine.
She said Trump even suggested that he would allow her to cheat to remain on the show for more episodes.
In March, Daniels filed a lawsuit against Trump over the alleged affair, claiming that a nondisclosure agreement she had signed over the incident wasn't valid, as Trump had not signed it himself.
- South Korea's Moon Jae-in makes history at Pyongyang Mass Games
- Sneak peak into the new life of Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex
- At UN, US accuses Russian Federation of 'dishonest' on North Korea sanctions
- Court orders release of Nawaz Sharif, daughter
- This Band To Perform During Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show
- North, South Korea agree to jointly bid for 2032 Olympics
- Jimmy Butler Requests Trade Out Of Minnesota
- This is where you can buy discontinued Apple iPhones at a discount
- Should the Miami Dolphins be anxious about Josh Gordon trade?
- Liverpool 'made a point' with PSG victory - Gomez