For a while now, we've known that the still untitled Avengers 4 film was in the midst of reshoots.
The publication goes on to point out that the salary is what Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth each raked in for their portrayals as Captain America and Thor in this year's Avengers: Infinity War, as well as Captain America: Civil War and Thor: Ragnarok, in addition to the upcoming fourth Avengers film.
An unprecedented cinematic journey ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel Studios' "Avengers: Infinity War" brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time.
Directors Anthony and Joe Russo have taken to social media to announce that filming has officially wrapped on Avengers 4, the hugely-anticipated follow-up to this year's smash hit superhero blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War. "So that's what, we knew it was bad".
If it's the real thing, the Avengers will be wearing team suits for the first time ever.
"The brothers, who also directed the third installment, "Avengers: "Infinity War", couldn't help but punctuate the announcement by teasing fans with a odd image that's simply captioned "#wrapped". The film will now start its post-production, where the VFX will come into place.
The movie is a sequel to Infinity War where the Great Titan left the universe in shambles by killing off half the population including the Avengers. Directed by Joe and Anthony Russo, the film stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lily, Tom Holland and Anthony Mackie.
- Infant Corpses Found Hidden in Detroit Funeral Home
- Shanghai Masters: Novak Djokovic through to final after beating Alexander Zverev
- Rocket Launch Failure Forces Astronaut And Cosmonaut To Make 'Ballistic Landing'
- Snowstorm kills at least eight climbers on Nepal peak
- Apple’s iOS 12 sends iMessages to the wrong contacts
- Mega Millions winning numbers announced for $548 million jackpot
- Investigation into possible match fixing in PSG's game vs. Red Star Belgrade
- Liverpool and United in transfer fight for Ramsey
- Quake kills three people in Indonesia's Java, rattles Bali
- UK fans flocked to TV to watch Princess Eugenie's wedding