The Duchess has been showcasing the work of Australian designers over the first few days of the tour, but today she chose a frock by New Zealand designer Emilia Wickstead.
The gold trousers were for a good cause, too - they were worn by Sam Schumacher, co-founder of Bondi surfing community and mental health awareness group OneWave.
Meghan Markle has turned to yoga to cope with the discomforts of her pregnancy.
Earlier this year, Meghan spoke about her wedding outfit ahead of the exhibition in the ITV documentary Queen of the World.
She said: "Meghan said she looked like me when she was younger and that girls can do anything".
Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan joined in a group hug at a "Fluro Friday" event on Australia's Bondi Beach organised by surfers to raise awareness of mental health issues. "Physical activity like yoga and surfing is so good for healing your mind".
Meghan, 37, and Harry, 34, took the tram to the beach to meet lifeguards and volunteers that help keep the beach clean. And we can't wait to see what else we learn about the new Duchess and her past.
She said the "magestic memorial" commemorated "all those who fought for our nation and made the ultimate sacrifice" and was a unique "place of reflection far from the horrors of war".
This royal mania reached a fever pitch after the announcement that Harry and Meghan are expecting a baby.
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Greek foreign minister resigns over Macedonia name deal dispute
- Apple Announces October 30th Event
- Alex Cora leads Red Sox back to World Series
- U.S. military will shut Mexico border to stop illegal immigration
- Klopp dismisses Van Dijk injury - 'he has no problems'
- Junket tourism
- OnePlus 6T India price leaked: It’s more expensive than OnePlus 6
- LeBron James Takes Flight, Dunks Powerfully For First Points As Laker
- Michael Vaughan would 'poop his pants' facing Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Abbas