"Apple announced Thursday, October 30 at the Brooklyn Academy of Music in Brooklyn, new York, will hold a press conference". Additionally, a new light and thinner and affordable MacBook is also expected to be introduced, featuring Touch ID and fingerprint sensor. We have attached some of the invites with different Apple logo designs above for you to take a look at.
Aside from their age, it's crucial Apple update these products as they remain the cheapest gateways to macOS. It would be interesting to see if Apple would still retain the 3.5mm headphone jack on the iPad since it's no longer offered on the latest three generations of iPhone.
Yes, that means come Halloween, Australia will likely have a new iPad Pro available for order or pre-order, and likely alongside something else. Or maybe Apple's marketing team wanted to use up its budget before the end of the year.
Upgraded MacBook AirApple could announce the new MacBook Air.
And yes: the event's venue will be taking place in Brooklyn, New York.
Apple is expected to reduce the casing of the 12.9-inch iPad Pro and also replace the 10.5-inch model with an all-screen 11-inch version, a report by 9to5Mac states. The company could also provide details to the watchOS update, which will enable the Apple Watch Series 4's EKG functionality.
The Mac Mini desktop computer has not been updated since 2014, despite its cult following. It is also the company's second gathering outside its home turf of California in 2018; the last time it held an event in NY was in 2012.
The Apple Watch was just given a sizable refresh in September with a new design, built-in ECG and improved health features. No additional new iPhones are anticipated, though it's possible this could be where we see iOS 12.1 and all its new emoji.
- Hugo out of Dutch as wasteful Spurs head for early exit
- Syria summit: Leaders call for UN-backed process
- Eight dead in shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue
- William and Harry go their separate ways
- Nicki Minaj Wants to Pay $100,000 for Footage of Cardi B Fight
- Angela Merkel Won't Seek Re-Election As Party Chair
- ‘He was like a dad,’ Riyad Mahrez says of Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha
- U.N. Panel Rejects Russian Proposal on Nuclear Treaty
- Klay Thompson breaks Stephen Curry's record for 3s in game
- Ireland re-elects president, set to dump blasphemy law