Wearing a plaid Erdem dress, Kate completed her look with a purple belt and a small clutch.
There is no doubt that Duchess Kate is a serious style queen. What do you think of her latest outfit choice? Countries are hoping to come together to fight the stigma associated with mental health.
One of the policies up for discussion at the summit is a declaration committing to putting mental health on an equal footing with physical health.
The Duke and Duchess viewed the work of contemporary fine artist Dario Vargas, who had painted an original piece for the event.
Prince William joked that the painting had been ruined.
This saw the couple break out into laughter along with the crowd.
They also heard presentations on two case studies of active mental health programmes from Slovenia and the United States of America and visited an exhibition area.
The summit is being held at London's County Hall on the South Bank. At the summit, William and Kate visited a stand run by the non-profit organisation United for Global Mental Health, where they heard about the work of Dixon Chibanda, who started an initiative in Zimbabwe teaching elderly women the skills to offer therapy sessions on "friendship benches".
The duchess first showed off the Emilia Wickstead dress on a trip to Germany a year ago.
Let's hope Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis are all in bed, because mom is out on the town! He has since been joined by wife Meghan Markle at mental health charity events.
The next appearance for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is expected to be at the wedding of William and Harry's cousin, Princess Eugenie, when she marries Jack Brooksbank on October 12.
- Modric, Mbappe in running for Ballon d’Or award
- Eugenie wedding: George and Charlotte among pageboys and bridesmaids
- Microsoft reportedly finalizing deal to acquire RPG gaming maker Obsidian Entertainment
- Adrian Peterson dislocated shoulder Monday
- Fight flu - get your flu shot
- Women’s Commission sends notice to Nana Patekar, 3 others
- Tropical Storm Michael forms in the Yucatan
- Far from powerful: PH passport places 75th in power index
- The $3 Million Crowdfunding Effort To Unseat Sen. Collins In 2020
- Juventus set to make offer for Liverpool target Aaron Ramsey