The Nevada State Athletic Commission is now filing formal complaints against Tukhugov, who's a teammate of UFC champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and who was engaged in the post-fight brawl involving the Irish MMA star, Conor McGregor, at UFC 229 on October 6 in Las Vegas.
Khabib's challange drew interest from Mayweather, at least from his bank account.
"He called me out".
"Oh, we're fighting", Mayweather told TMZ Sports. We fighting. I mean, I'm my own boss. "After me and Khabib lock up, me and McGregor we gonna lock up again". "It's very important. We have something pending there, so let's make the second fight". McGregor was very, very tired and he started eating shots and in the end, he couldn't even fight back because he was so exhausted and kind of beat up so the referee stepped in. "I'm going to say somewhere between 110 million and 200 million U.S. dollars guaranteed".
Khabib secured a win over McGregor in the fourth round to retain his UFC Lightweight Championship at UFC 229 earlier this month, but the Eagle would have to follow in the footsteps of the Irishman and enter Mayweather's world.
McGregor lasted 10 rounds, but Mayweather ultimately maintained his ideal record. "Connor [sic] McQuitter was a way better fighter than Canelo's cheating ass and I beat the brakes off him too!" he wrote.
The undefeated UFC lightweight champion had previously pushed for the bout to take place in any location other than Las Vegas because of his ongoing issues with the Nevada State Athletic Commission. "He called me out, so he's got to come to my world". "It could be somewhere upwards of $110m to $200m guaranteed".
"I saw on the interview, when he hit Conor McGregor, he hit Conor McGregor down. What is he doing, man", he told UFC writer Ariel Helwani. But, OK so Khabib, you got my leftovers.
Amid cynics" claims that it is just an attempt from Mayweather to keep himself relevant, "Money' has insisted that the bout is indeed going down.
Floyd Mayweather has locked in on his next opponent.
"He's insane. He is going to start wrestling". And Mayweather has his eyes set on a significant check awaiting him.
- Fox Business Network pulls out as sponsor of Saudi conference
- British, EU ministers say still time for Brexit deal
- NBA Preview: It's the Warriors, and then everyone else
- Huawei pins hopes for growth on Mate 20 Pro - USA
- Curry, Durant lead Warriors in NBA opener
- Beto O’Rourke adopts Trump insult, branding GOP opponent ‘Lyin’ Ted’
- China 'regrets' America's departure from Universal Postal Union
- YouTube is finally back online after a global outage
- Trump threatens to send military, shut border as Central Americans migrate
- Woman left after dropping boy off on doorstep of wrong house