Unless it's all a big ruse by Google and the real Pixel 3 design is yet to be revealed, we will be talking about what we know based on what past reports and a recent hands-on review by one tech website have revealed.
It is October and it has become a tradition of sorts for Google to announce their latest Pixel branded phone and now we have the new generation. These headphones come with type-C USB support, as Google Pixel 3 XL and Pixel 3 do not feature the 3.5mm headphone jack. It is called a complete Handset Retail Box in my way.
Reportedly, Google Pixel Slate comes with a larger display with a 3:2 aspect ratio and a rear camera on one of the top corners and a selfies camera on top of the front side.
It's possible we could see minor updates to the Google Wi-Fi mesh router system, which has remained unchanged since it was unveiled at the Made By Google hardware event in October 2016, as well as the Google Clips. Previous leaks of the device state that the smartphone has a 3,430 mAh lithium ion battery. Google Pixel 3 Series Likely to Feature Active Edge Display Suggests the New Teaser; Watch the Video Here.
The Pixel Slate was codenamed Nocturne or Atlas, according to a video leak (shown below), and is expected to be the follow-up act to the Pixelbook. The phone will be launched in India on November 1. Both are expected to run Android 9.0 Pie and have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, coupled with 4GB RAM. On the contrary, the company could employ a dual camera at the front wherein the primary snapper is expected to be a 8.1MP shooter and the secondary camera might be a wide-angle lens.
Finally, Google will officially launch the device tomorrow and clear up all the rumors that have been building up.
What are your thoughts regarding the Pixel Slate?
- Chelsea's Eden Hazard: Real Madrid move remains my dream
- Juventus set to make offer for Liverpool target Aaron Ramsey
- Modric, Mbappe in running for Ballon d’Or award
- Oil prices rise as Iranian crude exports fall
- Timberwolves' Jimmy Butler asking price 'too steep' for Heat, interested teams
- What West Virginia Swing Voters Think About Manchin's Kavanaugh Vote (HBO)
- Women’s Commission sends notice to Nana Patekar, 3 others
- Tropical Storm Michael forms in the Yucatan
- PSN name changes are officially coming, here's how they'll work
- Adrian Peterson dislocated shoulder Monday