It was the 39th receiving touchdown of Hopkins's career and third of the season.
Peterman chalked up his pick-six, returned 28 yards by Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph, to being "just a bad decision" on a short pass toward the sideline intended for wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin.
What's worse is that Peterman threw another interception on the next Bills drive.
"It's something I'm going to learn from", Peterman said. Critical time, there are just so many lessons out there to learn from. McDermott saw some good things from Peterman but was disappointed with his turnovers.
But the 23-year-old said he will "for sure" be on the field when the Texans meet the Bills on Sunday. In the wake of Allen's injury, McDermott was asked if his role could change. "Pregame is the player's choice to warm up to get ready for the game".
"Benjamin, who finished with two receptions for 43 yards, said he didn't realize there was a problem until after the game and that he's focused on trying to help the team". But even if Watson does play, the Bills need to be physical with him every chance they can to make him think twice about being exposed outside of the pocket, where he does some of his best work.
- The Cowboys-Jaguars Game Has Stunned NFL Fans Everywhere
- Kyrgios attracts more scrutiny from officials, says Woodbridge
- Theresa May says Brexit deal still 'achievable' despite differences
- Cologne: Hostage Taken, Shots Fired at German Railway Station
- Musk denies James Murdoch taking over as Tesla’s Chairman
- Samsung's foldable phone is both a mobile and a tablet
- Usain Bolt scores first two goals in professional football
- Sears bankruptcy could make these 5 big companies multi-million-dollar losers
- 'Why not? I hope so' - Lukaku harbours Serie A ambition
- Missing Saudi journalist :Turkey identifies 8 suspects