Trump and Kushner also recently met with West's wife, Kim Kardashian, about sentencing overhauls.
It's not the first time West will have met up with Trump during his presidency. He's expected to meet Kushner first before having lunch with Trump.
However, West returned to Twitter more radical than ever this April, calling Trump a "brother" who shares his "dragon energy", amid a flurry of self-love affirmations and conservative musings. Unfortunately, the two are no longer interested in keeping up their friendship in light of West's political antics.
And when Kanye ranted to the crowd at SNL last week about all the good Trump is doing, they were disgusted, it has been claimed.
ET Canada has contacted West's rep for further comments.
Since then, Kanye has repeatedly spoken about his appreciation for Trump on social media and has appeared wearing hats emblazoned with the Trump campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again". Do you know how wrong about politics you have to be for, like, me to notice? "We build factories here in America and create jobs". I think the more you can unite people through sport, the better it is.
Soon after the "SNL" show, for which he took a great deal of heat, Kanye West spoke of his efforts to broker a summit between the president and the controversial anthem-kneeling former National Football League star Colin Kaepernick, as TMZ reported just last week.
- N. Korea’s Kim invites Pope Francis to Pyongyang
- Quake Search and Rescue Ends in 4 Days
- Google exposed personal data of nearly 500,000 and didn't disclose it
- 'Batwoman' Begins: First Look at Ruby Rose as the CW Superhero
- Ivanka Trump says she won't replace Nikki Haley at the United Nations
- Cities Continue The Push To Replace Columbus Day
- Microsoft Announces Game-Streaming Service Project xCloud
- Trump Kavanaugh: President apologises for 'unfair' treatment
- Real identity uncovered of second Russian linked to Skripal poisoning: Bellingcat
- Venom opens to $205.2 million at the global box office