"I never saw him as a United player".
"Who is the best?"
"Ronaldo is sensational at what he does, with pace and power".
In spite of that support, however, Scholes admitted that the France international's rather erratic form is testing his patience. But if he doesn't get 45, then it doesn't mean he's a worse player, just that things have leveled off.
In case you didn't know.. United now feels like Liverpool from years ago, like we're making all the same mistakes as they did. It feels like we have turned into a Liverpool or a Man City.
The report also added that Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal has been urging manager Ernesto Valverde to sign the 2018 World Cup victor in January.
Gazzetta adds that Inter Milan are keeping close tabs on this situation, as they are still keen to sign Luka Modric from Real Madrid - and feel that their chances of prising the Croat from the Bernabéu would be boosted were Hazard to move to the Spanish capital. I'd hate that if it's true, if any player set out to play badly on objective.
"Everything becomes easy for them". I'm not saying that any Man United player has ever done that, but you hear so much stuff now that you think it could be possible.
Scholes has suggested that United didn't actually need or want to add Sanchez to their ranks but simply took him on board to deny Manchester City the opportunity to strengthen their squad.
- CDC: Mysterious paralyzing illness reported in 22 states
- IDF strikes back: 20 Gaza terrorist targets blasted
- Sabarimala opening: Congress, BJP join Ayyappa devotees' protest in Pamba, Nilakkal
- Death toll in Crimea attack reaches 18
- Mysterious paralyzing illness reported in 22 states — CDC
- Google Offers Android Compromise to Avoid More EU Fines
- Possible extension to UK's Brexit transition period talked up by Ireland
- 4 questionable Manny Machado plays from his career
- Climate report calls for 'unprecedented' action
- Boston Celtics: 3 regular season goals for Aron Baynes in 2018-19