Mourinho would nearly certainly turn the matter over to his expert legal team and the Mirror says that with "built-in loyalty payments, signing fees and other agreements on top of his £14.5m-a-year annual salary, that amounts to a whopping £29m".
Speaking to the Telegraph, the 32-year-old English man said some of the Manchester United squad need to be better. "It (the poor run of form) is a bit of everything coming together but Jose is an easy target".
"I think he (Pogba) has done it (public comments) on objective, and I don't think that is right", said Saha, speaking at the AFDP Spirit of Soccer launch.
Michael Essien, a Premier League victor under Jose Mourinho, expects his old boss to be Manchester United manager for a while longer. "They have to be counted and they have to be better", said Rooney, who noted that he sees similarities to the situation that Louis Van Gaal, Mourinho's predecessor, found himself in. If Man United paid a lot of money for him, it's because he's a good player.
A clip that has emerged online shows the 79-year-old taking part in a TV phone-in on Monday night, discussing all things United on the club's in-house channel alongside former defender David May. It puts pressure on the manager. "There are not enough of them to help you through it".
"I've been sacked twice and it hurts when people level things at you, in defeat or at bad times, it can get personal and maybe some of it has got personal with Jose".
Even though Mourinho's offensive language was in Portuguese, the FA are aware that Premier League games are beamed around the world to countries where the obscenities could be understood.
The Old Trafford faithful were in full voice last weekend as they watched their team fight back from 2-0 down to beat Newcastle 3-2.
Juan Mata, Anthony Martial and Alexis Sanchez all scored in the final 20 minutes against Rafael Benitez's side and striker Romelu Lukaku has questioned why Mourinho's team can not always produce such thrilling attacking football.
- UFC 229 Results: Tony Ferguson And Anthony Pettis Engaged in Bloody Battle
- IPhone XS users can now charge their phones in peace
- Here's All the New Stuff Google Announced Today
- Ivanka Trump says she won't replace Nikki Haley at the United Nations
- International Monetary Fund upgrades outlook on Russian Federation as economy recovers
- Taylor Swift inspired 65000 people to register to vote, says Vote.org
- Red Sox Eliminate Yankees, Punch Ticket To ALCS To Face Astros
- Eating disorders, youth and Indigenous mental illness priorities of $125m government mission
- Sydney Opera House forced to display horse-racing ads on roof
- 'Batwoman' Begins: First Look at Ruby Rose as the CW Superhero