Selena, who has lupus, allegedly became "emotional" in the last week of September about her low white blood cell count following her kidney transplant. "We're told she was despondent and emotional over an alarmingly low white blood cell count in the wake of her kidney transplant".
Selena reportedly wanted to leave soon after being admitted but doctors said she wasn't ready to be discharged.
As of now, Selena is currently at an East Coast psychiatric facility and is receiving dialectical behavior therapy, aka DBT.
The Wolves singer has had a tough few months, after opening up about her life-saving kidney transplant, at the end of past year.
During her second visit, Gomez suffered a panic attack.
Justin Bieber is very concerned with Selena Gomez's well-being following her emotional breakdown that ha. "After further monitoring it was decided that Selena would seek treatment at a facility". She struggles with mental health and autoimmune disorders, which are a lot for any person to cope with - let alone one that's been famous for, uh, the bulk of their lives. She also warned fans, "Kindness and encouragement only for a bit!" After suffering from apparent mental breakdown, the singer, who underwent kidney transplant previous year, is presently being treated at a mental facility.
The news comes after Gomez opened up about taking a step back from social media and as she works on the follow-up album to 2015's Revival.
Bieber was spotted a day later driving with his rumored wife, 21-year-old model Hailey Baldwin.
"Just remember, negative comments can hurt anybody's feelings".
- Emergency Teams Meet To Prepare For Storm Callum
- Now a Tropical Storm, Michael Leaves Devastation in Florida
- Trump's stunned silence as Kanye rants in White House
- Climate change report draws call for action from United Nations rights expert
- Suspected Acute flaccid myelitis case at Oishei Children's Hospital
- Khashoggi was murdered, Saudis did it, leading Republican says
- Out at home: Yankees eliminated by rival Red Sox in ALDS
- Harvey Weinstein Trial: One Sexual Assault Count Dismissed
- City firm trains staff as mental health 'first aiders'
- Hurricane Michael devastates Florida with ferocity 'like nothing we've seen before'