Pop star Robbie Williams' daughter Theodora, 6, will have a starring role at the royal wedding of the Queen's granddaughter in Windsor on Friday.
These concerns aren't popular in Windsor's business community, where the surging popularity of the royal family in recent years - and the afterglow of Harry and Meghan's wedding - has helped bring in visitors in recent months.
The Order of Service for the wedding of Princess Eugenie of York and Mr Jack Brooksbank is now available to view online ahead of the big day tomorrow.
"She's also been banned from making a speech, as much as Eugenie would have liked her to, out of fear she may say something untoward or make subtle digs at the family", A palace aide told the publication.
The traditional "to obey" has been taken out.
Detailed announcements will be made and photographs will also be released on the day of the wedding on the official Royal Family website.
Channel24, South Africa's largest entertainment website, will be providing live updates as the royal wedding day unfolds.
Finally, the bride herself will arrive and be led to the altar by her father Prince Andrew. "But there's something different about Friday's royal wedding, and people aren't happy".
Like Harry and Meghan, they'll then undertake a horse-drawn carriage ride through Windsor.
The pictures coincided with the announcement of the bridal party.
It has already been announced that 1,200 members of the public have been invited into the grounds of Windsor Castle for the wedding.
Eugenie is following tradition by not revealing who designed her wedding gown, but she has said it will be a British designer.
The celebrations will continue on Saturday October 13, with a "festival and funfair" themed party held at Royal Lodge, the Yorks' residence in Windsor.
- Google drops out of bidding for $10 billion Pentagon data deal
- Michael downgraded to tropical storm, kills 2 in Florida
- Red Sox Blast 'New York, New York' After Eliminating Yankees
- Now a Tropical Storm, Michael Leaves Devastation in Florida
- Still far off, Michael a growing menace to Florida Panhandle
- Chief Justice Roberts transfers Kavanaugh complaints to 10th Circuit
- US stock market has worst day in eight months
- Fabinho speaks out after quiet start to Liverpool career
- Trump Says Energized Republicans Must Vote to Ensure Unexpected Senate Wins
- Climate change report draws call for action from United Nations rights expert