The A5114 Glanhwfa Road at Llangefni, A4215 at Defynnog in Powys and A4059 in Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff, were also shut on Friday. Customers have been advised to avoid travelling in coastal areas where flooding and high waves pose a danger.
Arriva Trains Wales is warning passengers to check before they travel as services may be disrupted. The power is not back on in those areas but two power cuts remain active, with 15 homes affected in Carlisle and 7 homes affected in Workington.
A yellow weather warning is in place tomorrow across large parts of north west and west Wales, with further heavy and persistent rainfall forecast.
There could be as much as 80mm of rainfall in those areas - and adding that to yesterday's rain, there could be some quite serious flooding.
A status Orange warning for Storm Callum remains in place until 4pm in Donegal, Galway, Mayo, Sligo, and Clare.
"We also have yellow and amber warnings of between 50mm and 150mm of rain for Wales".
Monsoon-like weather saw the United Kingdom deluged with rain bringing flooding chaos.
A 36-hour amber warning for Wales has been issued where almost a month's rain could fall over 48 hours.
Strong winds saw speed restrictions imposed on many lines while flooding and falling trees also caused problems, with reduced Virgin services between London Euston, Birmingham New Street, and Edinburgh and Glasgow, and delays in Devon and Cornwall, Network Rail said.
The south-east is expected to be blustery but stay "quite dry", with temperatures possibly reaching up to 24C (75F).
A striking set of pictures by Echo reader Ian Maggiore show the lively conditions in full down at Seaburn, as strong winds and spray battered the coastline.
- OPEC sees weaker demand for its crude next year as rivals surge
- Chinese official attends reception at S. Korean envoy's residence
- Messi is not a leader - Maradona
- Liverpool and United in transfer fight for Ramsey
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia reports two recent cases of polio-like illness
- Snowstorm kills at least eight climbers on Nepal peak
- 'Avengers 4' Directors Officially Wrap Filming With Mysterious Photo
- UK fans flocked to TV to watch Princess Eugenie's wedding
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 4' Launch Trailer Revealed
- Quake kills three people in Indonesia's Java, rattles Bali