It's official: Kanye West has a awful iPhone passcode.
Rapper Kanye West shows President Trump his mobile phone during a meeting in the Oval Office at the White House Thursday.
On Thursday, a storm was still battering the East Coast, but West was busy bonding with Trump over their shared delight in subverting (and offending) crowds.
The topics for the meeting were reportedly supposed to include "manufacturing resurgence in America, prison reform, how to prevent gang violence and what can be done to reduce violence in Chicago", White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said before the meeting, according to E!
In a almost 10-minute long speech in the Oval Office, West says he was pressured not to wear his red "Make America Great Again".
"This is what our president should be flying in", West said, adding that he wants Apple to help him develop the aforementioned plane. "That was quite something".
"I love this guy right here", he said Thursday, embracing Trump while wearing the president's trademark red "Make America Great Again" ball cap. His wife, reality TV star Kim Kardashian West, has worked with the White House on criminal justice reform and clemency issues.
The conversation began with an exchange on North Korea among Trump, Brown and West. Trump said the region was headed for war before he took over, and West commended him for stopping it.
West dropped the F-bomb during a head-scratching ramble: The 41-year-old launched into a long-winded soliloquy in which he claimed he had been misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder (explaining his issues actually stem from sleep deprivation) and deemed his belief system something akin to "fine wine". The cool part here is that the plane emits only water vapor as its exhaust, not that Trump gives a shit about the environment enough to invest in such a thing.
The President said during the White House meeting that he's "totally open" to an alternative to stop-and-frisk. In December 2016, West was one of the many faces to appear at Trump Tower in New York City for an audience with the president-elect.
"I felt that I knew people who voted for Trump that were celebrities that were scared to say that they liked him", he said. "I think it would be cool to have Trump factories", he suggested.
He also denied that all black Americans were Democrats.
"Let me ask you this question", Trump said in a level voice. "He might not have thought he'd have a crazy" person "like me", he said, using an expletive to describe himself.
Complaining about prison sentences, West said that people fall through a "trap door" and "end up next to the Unabomber".
- Severino may have tipped pitches in Game 3 of ALDS
- Why has Samsung put four cameras on the Galaxy A9?
- Out at home: Yankees eliminated by rival Red Sox in ALDS
- Selena Gomez Has 'Emotional Breakdown' and Now Receiving Mental Health Treatment
- Facebook Unveils Smart Speaker for Messenger video calls with Alexa
- City firm trains staff as mental health 'first aiders'
- Hurricane Michael devastates Florida with ferocity 'like nothing we've seen before'
- Banksy Painting Self-Destructs After Netting $1.4 Million at Sotheby's London
- Former Trump campaign aide sought manipulation plan from Israeli intel firm
- Google reveals Pixel 3, bigger Pixel 3 XL smartphone