The Angels, Let Me Entertain You and She's The One singer is reported to have sung some of his greatest hits at the evening party that followed a star-studded ceremony at Windsor Castle. The adorable bridesmaid, along with brother and page boy Prince George, has once again stolen the spotlight.
The 28-year-old princess looks stunning in a floor-length blush-pink gown by American celebrity designer Zac Posen, while her handsome groom has changed into a tuxedo suit and bow tie.
Princess Eugenie has released a selection of her official wedding photographs, including an extraordinary image showing her mother Fergie smiling with the Queen and Prince Philip.
Eugenie arrived with her dad, Prince Andrew, The Duke of York, to huge cheers from the waiting crowds outside St. George's Chapel.
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank walk down the aisle at St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle following their wedding, in Windsor, Britain.
The low back on the dress had been a specific request from the princess, and it was meant to show the scars from the surgery she had, aged 12, to correct her scoliosis.
Brooksbank, who works as a brand ambassador for Casamigos tequila, proposed to Eugenie, an art gallery director, last winter.
And here's what their ride looked like for the evening reception.
Princess Eugenie is a director at London's Hauser & Wirth art gallery, and Mr Brooksbank owns a wine wholesale business and is European brand manager for Casamigos Tequila, which was co-founded by United States actor George Clooney.
"It's nerve-wracking and a bit scary and all the things that come with getting married, but at the end of the day you get to marry the person you love", she said. Soon after, she told Oprah Winfrey, "It was so hard, because I wanted to be there with my girls, and to be getting them dressed and to go as a family".
- Samsung launches A9, world's first smartphone with four rear cameras
- Mega Millions winning numbers announced for $548 million jackpot
- Apple’s iOS 12 sends iMessages to the wrong contacts
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia reports two recent cases of polio-like illness
- Messi is not a leader - Maradona
- Rocket Launch Failure Forces Astronaut And Cosmonaut To Make 'Ballistic Landing'
- Investigation into possible match fixing in PSG's game vs. Red Star Belgrade
- Snowstorm kills at least eight climbers on Nepal peak
- Liverpool and United in transfer fight for Ramsey
- Shanghai Masters: Novak Djokovic through to final after beating Alexander Zverev