The man's identity has not been released, but the spokeswoman said that he was a white man and was 49 years old.
Actor and comedian Alec Baldwin was arrested Friday for allegedly punching someone in the face, according to police. Police from the 6th Precinct responded to the 911 call a little before 2PM. The alleged incident took place just months after he was photographed allegedly pushing a man against a vehicle near NYU's Greenwich Village campus. He was apparently involved in a verbal dispute over a parking spot in Greenwich Village around 2 p.m. outside of 28 E. 10th St. Last year, the actor bought another apartment on the building's 12th floor, shelling out 1.3 million dollars.
Actor Alec Baldwin waits to speak during the Iowa Democratic Party's Fall Gala, in Des Moines, Iowa, last November.
The actor was taken into police custody in 2014 for riding his bike the wrong way down Fifth Avenue and arguing with officers, who charged him with disorderly conduct.
Sure, driving in Manhattan is aggravating, but this is ridiculous, Alec Baldwin.
Baldwin, who portrays President Donald Trump on "SNL", also yelled a profane comment during the alleged melee.
This is a breaking story.
- New Boeing 737 crashes into sea off Jakarta with 189 on board
- Iris Scanner to miss the Galaxy S10
- Chongqing bus plunge caused by fight between driver and passenger
- Pakistan court overturns death sentence for blasphemy accused
- Feds charge Chinese intelligence officers with stealing U.S. plane technology
- Hulk Hogan Returns To WWE At Crown Jewel PPV In Saudi Arabia
- Barbra Streisand's driving on Carpool Karaoke spooks James Corden
- 'Father of Taliban' Mullah Samiul Haq killed in Pakistan
- Newcastle Clash: Mourinho Avoids FA Punishment For Comments After United
- Bad Boys 3: Will Smith and Martin Lawrence say 'it’s happening!'