The man's identity has not been released, but the spokeswoman said that he was a white man and was 49 years old.
Actor and comedian Alec Baldwin was arrested Friday for allegedly punching someone in the face, according to police. Police from the 6th Precinct responded to the 911 call a little before 2PM. The alleged incident took place just months after he was photographed allegedly pushing a man against a vehicle near NYU's Greenwich Village campus. He was apparently involved in a verbal dispute over a parking spot in Greenwich Village around 2 p.m. outside of 28 E. 10th St. Last year, the actor bought another apartment on the building's 12th floor, shelling out 1.3 million dollars.
Actor Alec Baldwin waits to speak during the Iowa Democratic Party's Fall Gala, in Des Moines, Iowa, last November.
The actor was taken into police custody in 2014 for riding his bike the wrong way down Fifth Avenue and arguing with officers, who charged him with disorderly conduct.
Sure, driving in Manhattan is aggravating, but this is ridiculous, Alec Baldwin.
Baldwin, who portrays President Donald Trump on "SNL", also yelled a profane comment during the alleged melee.
This is a breaking story.
- Big turnout of 'Googlers' at headquarters in global protest
- Kevin de Bruyne to miss Manchester derby with knee injury
- Pakistan court overturns death sentence for blasphemy accused
- Nasa has 'retired' the alien-hunting Kepler space telescope
- Birthday boy Shah Rukh Khan unveils Zero trailer with Katrina and Anushka
- Hulk Hogan Returns To WWE At Crown Jewel PPV In Saudi Arabia
- Iris Scanner to miss the Galaxy S10
- Sino-US Relations Can Improve, Says Chinese Premier Amid Trade War
- Bad Boys 3: Will Smith and Martin Lawrence say 'it’s happening!'
- Barbra Streisand's driving on Carpool Karaoke spooks James Corden