"Yeah, a moment", she laughed. "I've got to be honest though, if this is how I go out, I'll take it".
"So you're lucky", she joked with Corden.
On Carpool Karaoke, Streisand and Corden sang "Don't Lie To Me" and Streisand's new version of John Lennon's "Imagine", as well as older joints "Enough Is Enough", "They Way We Were", and "Don't Lie To Me". She expressed ire over it during her 2016 tour, telling the crowd of thousands: "It's Streisand, soft, like "sand".
The famous songwriter revealed it took her four attempts to pass her written driving test to get her license renewed, claiming she was "so nervous". "I get scared, I just don't want to disappoint people", Streisand admits.
Corden also gets the legendary singer-actress to talk about her long hiatus from live performances, and she admits she's still not hot on the idea of performing live in front of an audience.
In fact, Streisand confessed, she had stopped performing for 27 years because her anxiety was too intense. "So what's a better way to change my name than by speaking to Apple?"
She's in the driver's seat! "Is that possible?'" she said, noting that he complied. "Walls" will likely please her legions of fans - she is one of the most popular recording artists of the last six decades - but may not bring many new listeners to her side.
"I once called Steve Jobs when I couldn't figure out something on my computer", she said of the late Apple co-founder. She showed up a little early, actually. She insisted that she never thinks of herself that way.
- India vs West Indies, 5th ODI
- Chongqing bus plunge caused by fight between driver and passenger
- Mamata rings the bell of KIFF on SRK's birthday
- Sino-US Relations Can Improve, Says Chinese Premier Amid Trade War
- USA justice department charges former Goldman bankers in 1MDB scandal
- Bad Boys 3: Will Smith and Martin Lawrence say 'it’s happening!'
- US Restricts Exports to Chinese Semiconductor Firm Fujian Jinhua
- Japan urges S. Korea to take action over forced labor ruling
- Kevin de Bruyne to miss Manchester derby with knee injury
- Drunk Japan Airlines pilot was ´almost 10 times over limit´