"Yeah, a moment", she laughed. "I've got to be honest though, if this is how I go out, I'll take it".
"So you're lucky", she joked with Corden.
On Carpool Karaoke, Streisand and Corden sang "Don't Lie To Me" and Streisand's new version of John Lennon's "Imagine", as well as older joints "Enough Is Enough", "They Way We Were", and "Don't Lie To Me". She expressed ire over it during her 2016 tour, telling the crowd of thousands: "It's Streisand, soft, like "sand".
The famous songwriter revealed it took her four attempts to pass her written driving test to get her license renewed, claiming she was "so nervous". "I get scared, I just don't want to disappoint people", Streisand admits.
Corden also gets the legendary singer-actress to talk about her long hiatus from live performances, and she admits she's still not hot on the idea of performing live in front of an audience.
In fact, Streisand confessed, she had stopped performing for 27 years because her anxiety was too intense. "So what's a better way to change my name than by speaking to Apple?"
She's in the driver's seat! "Is that possible?'" she said, noting that he complied. "Walls" will likely please her legions of fans - she is one of the most popular recording artists of the last six decades - but may not bring many new listeners to her side.
"I once called Steve Jobs when I couldn't figure out something on my computer", she said of the late Apple co-founder. She showed up a little early, actually. She insisted that she never thinks of herself that way.
- Mamata rings the bell of KIFF on SRK's birthday
- Americans Blame Trump and Media for Dividing the Country — Politico Poll
- US allows India, 7 nations to continue buying Iranian oil
- Drunk Japan Airlines pilot was ´almost 10 times over limit´
- Newcastle Clash: Mourinho Avoids FA Punishment For Comments After United
- Chongqing bus plunge caused by fight between driver and passenger
- US Restricts Exports to Chinese Semiconductor Firm Fujian Jinhua
- Feds charge Chinese intelligence officers with stealing U.S. plane technology
- Sino-US Relations Can Improve, Says Chinese Premier Amid Trade War
- Pakistan court overturns death sentence for blasphemy accused